Brand New Faces On Lujuna

Mike B

Brand New faces on Lujuna wanted - have got some nice 45's that I will consider doing do a deal with against this record including Jesse James on Old Town demo, Hytones Bigger and better, Johnny Maestro on Scepter possibly others - obviously not all of them for BNF :D . Prefer to trade as Too skint to buy for cash at present unless you take paypal :-)))

Anyone help? PM me please!

Cheers Mike

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(Mike B @ Dec 31 2005, 05:08 PM) link
Brand New faces on Lujuna wanted - have got some nice 45's that I will consider doing do a deal with against this record including Jesse James on Old Town demo, Hytones Bigger and better, Johnny Maestro on Scepter possibly others - obviously not all of them for BNF :D . Prefer to trade as Too skint to buy for cash at present unless you take paypal :-)))

Cheers Mike

Dont do it Mike especially for those its a Shit record

Social source share

QUOTE(Mike B @ Dec 31 2005, 05:08 PM) link Brand New faces on Lujuna wanted - have got some nice 45's that I will consider doing do a deal with against this record including Jesse James on Old Town demo, Hytones Bigger and better, Johnny Maestro on Scepter possibly others - obviously not all of them for BNF :) . Prefer to trade as Too skint to buy for cash at present unless you take paypal :-)))

Cheers Mike

Dont do it Mike especially for those its a Shit record

Fuckin ace record - bet you struggle to get one.
Social source share

Long live Jimmy Burns oh and Bobby James....happy hunting...lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Its one of them love it or hate it records I think Mark but probably the nearest I'll get to JB or Bobby James unless of course I went for a re-issue :) perish the thought - I remember someone on here offering a copy up a few months ago but not sure how hard it is ? I guess its one that disappears into collections and stays there.... One day :)

Happy New Year all

Mike B

Social source share

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(Mike B @ Jan 2 2006, 11:03 PM) link

Its one of them love it or hate it records I think Mark but probably the nearest I'll get to JB or Bobby James unless of course I went for a re-issue :) perish the thought - I remember someone on here offering a copy up a few months ago but not sure how hard it is ? I guess its one that disappears into collections and stays there.... One day :)

Happy New Year all

Mike B

Interesting though this Mike, having met both Jimmy and later Bobby James who wrote 'I Really Love You' AKA Robert Newsome, they both had no knowledge of the Brand New Faces version, totally different lyric as you know so they must have just borrowed the backing track, i still have Jimmy's version also have had the Karol release but sold it on a few years ago, i'm sure if you hunt around you will source a copy of the Brand New Faces version...happy hunting.....i'll ask around for you ok.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Source Advert