New Year Want's - What Do You Hope To Add Your Box In 2006?

Sanquine

Thought this would make a light hearted thread to finish off the year!

What record's do you long to add to your collection the most? Realistically or unrealistically, doesn't matter.

I'll start off with a couple of mine.

Jesse Fisher - You're not loving a beginner - Way out. The Visitor's - I'm in danger - Bashie.

And Butch if your feeling generous! Milton Jame's - My lonely feeling - Dore.( I did say unrealistically).

Have a great nite what ever your doing, Happy New Year to everyone. whistling.gif

Karen.

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thought this would make a light hearted thread to finish off the year!

What record's do you long to add to your collection the most? Realistically or unrealistically, doesn't matter.

I'll start off with a couple of mine.

Jesse Fisher - You're not loving a beginner - Way out. The Visitor's - I'm in danger - Bashie.

And Butch if your feeling generous! Milton Jame's - My lonely feeling - Dore.( I did say unrealistically).

Have a great nite what ever your doing, Happy New Year to everyone. :yes:

Karen.

F Wilson whistling.gif .............. thumbsup.gif
Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

Milton Jame's - My lonely feeling - Dore, I was offered this a couple of years back off an American dealer, he said Butch had been after it off him, but as I had just bought a few big numbers off him, he thought he would offer it to me. I didn't know the tune at the time, so spoke to JM about it, JM siad he had auctioned one on his site previously, but it got nowhere near the reserve, his view at the time, it's not that good a record, hardly anyone knows it, but it's most probably the hardest on the label, and extremely hard to find, so I passed on it. Possibly Butch got his copy off this guy, think I made a mistake on this one. :D

As to my wants this coming year, it's a case if something comes my way and I really want it, then I push the boat out, to many to list unfortunately. :( Gotta go as it's almost New Year, have to get the glasses filled :thumbsup:

Happy New Year Everyone, let's make it a soulful one. :thumbsup:

Edited by Netspeaky
Social source share

As to my wants this coming year, it's a case if something comes my way and I really want it, then I push the boat out, to many to list unfortunately.

I hope to find the last few 45 titles I need on the Prestige label (OK, not soul, but hey you asked). Otherwise, I agree with the statement above wholeheartedly - after having to send back 2 45s won on e-bay in the last month due to poor grading abilities, I'm gonna rely on the dealers I know personally & those have an established reputation and see what I bump into (if any of you soul dealers have any funk 45s, please let me know). Right now I'm pretty much done with e-bay.

Here's to a soulful 2006 soul-source (corona in hand)!

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

I hope to find the last few 45 titles I need on the Prestige label (OK, not soul, but hey you asked). Otherwise, I agree with the statement above wholeheartedly - after having to send back 2 45s won on e-bay in the last month due to poor grading abilities, I'm gonna rely on the dealers I know personally & those have an established reputation and see what I bump into (if any of you soul dealers have any funk 45s, please let me know). Right now I'm pretty much done with e-bay.

Here's to a soulful 2006 soul-source (corona in hand)!

What you after on Prestige? :D Also will pm you a funk list :(
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert