Fancy A Spot Of Djing This Sat?

Fancy a spot of djing this sat?

No payment sorry but I have a couple of slots now on sat pm and early hrs of sunday morning @ the congleton scooter weekender, cheshire this wkend. Obviously it gets you free entry though, contact me if your interested.

Sat pm you can play pretty much what you like, soulwise. 1 hour slot availible, its indoors too, case the weather turns all English on us!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Could do Sat.afternoon/early eve.I am out in Manchester Sat.night.

certainly can matey, 2-3 or 3 till 4 availible, just let me know, the venue's easy to find, the waggon and horses, is on the the manchester road, from congleton its about 1 - 2 miles. see you there, get in touch if there's any problem.

Social source share

CAN YOU SEND ME DETAILS OF THIS ? im djing aty broughton ...un its not far away c ...could be there for 2 un stay till4.00 what times it on till?

cheers steve T

Its due to be 5am, and were doing a last man standing this from 3-5 am, so slots here to go.

Social source share

Right Guys, thanks for all the response so far, should be able to sort everyone out with something soon, i'll get back to all of you tonight with details and times ect. once again thanks one and all!

Could do Sat.afternoon/early eve.I am out in Manchester Sat.night.

5 till 6 suit?

3 till 4 it is then.

https://www.facebook....53551751331067/

Here's a link to the fb event, hope it helps see you all there.

sitenote

last 4 similar posts merged and as seems all sorted the thread has been closed as per the policy for event posts in aats

Social source share