Dexys Midnight Runners - Seven Days Too Long

Always thought to be an LP only cover version - all over the world - except for 3 known US copies according to this post on youtube ....

One of only 3 known copies of this 45 that was released by EMI America in 1980. It also appeared on Dexys debut album 'Searching For The Young Soul Rebels'.

Edited by sunnysoul
Social source share

• Replies 20
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Always thought to be an LP only cover version - all over the world - except for 3 known US copies according to this post on youtube ....

One of only 3 known copies of this 45 that was released by EMI America in 1980. It also appeared on Dexys debut album 'Searching For The Young Soul Rebels'.

[media=]

So is it worth owt>

Social source share

[media=]

Dexy's Midnight Runners-Geno 7" $4

EMI 77011 Canada 1980 Side A Geno Side B Seven Days Too Long

from the quick bit of research I did, not mention of a USA release, just this Canadian one, not on a 7" anywhere else

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest MissHongkongfuey

I know the chap that owns one of these. He might be able to help with the value. I'm sure His cousin in Canada has another. He's a member on here, so I'll nudge him gently to see what light can be shed, value-wise.

Got to admit that I really hate the track but it always seems to get a reaction in certain circles.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert