Chosen Few On Uk Miami

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

And... another record I've asked about on here! I'm not entirely sure if this was released on Action, never seen one, never heard of one for sale - and on a thread about UK Action Sean Hampsey said he had a complete run. But didn't actually confirm whether he had this:

ACT 4623 Chosen Few - Funky Butter // Wondering 1974

So, can anyone confirm or deny its existence?

Social source share

And... another record I've asked about on here! I'm not entirely sure if this was released on Action, never seen one, never heard of one for sale - and on a thread about UK Action Sean Hampsey said he had a complete run. But didn't actually confirm whether he had this:

ACT 4623 Chosen Few - Funky Butter // Wondering 1974

So, can anyone confirm or deny its existence?

I always heard there was a UK press with Wondering on, but I've looked for years and never found it, apart from on the LP 'In Miami' or the US Konduko 45.

Jordi

Social source share

I've spoken to other Action collectors & John Manship, none of whom have had the Action 45 or even seen one.

I reckon it was pulled prior to pressing and only one side put out on the Miami 45.

I always thought / believed that Wondering was supposed to be on a Trojan 45, not Action. :g: As I said though, I've searched for a long time and never come across it.

Jordi

Social source share

I've got an unplayed big A demo copy of this one here - PM sent - I may even have x2...

I've had this a few times down the years and all copies I've had / seen are flipped with 'Night and Day'

Never seen the Action one and I recently had a whole run of later (mauve) Actions - I don't believe it was pressed...

Mark Rez

Social source share

Source Advert