Who's The Seller?

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I think we can assume some dealers will come in for it at the eleventh hour Mark, and make the seller very happy, then in turn throw it over to John Manship, make him very happy, and the final buyer; well out of pocket, but very likely, very Happy... :huh:

Mal.C :elvis:

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

Who's the seller from Detroit called waynewisner with the Buddy Smith?

Anyone use him before?

He has some lovely discs for sale.

Sometimes amazes me that some of the U.S. sellers certainly know their market so well.

Aid.

He has had some top tunes over the last few years including 2 Copies of Margaret Little 1 Vg and 1 a really nice Vg+ Keep an Eye on his listings.... :thumbsup::yes:

Social source share

When I saw this thread yesterday I though I recognised the seller's name and checked my watch list and sure enough had a few bids on with his stuff. Looks like i've been sniped on the Silky Hargraves ( $20 or thereabouts) - Oh well maybe more luck with some of the others but I'm not saying which one's yet.

Social source share

When I saw this thread yesterday I though I recognised the seller's name and checked my watch list and sure enough had a few bids on with his stuff. Looks like i've been sniped on the Silky Hargraves ( $20 or thereabouts) - Oh well maybe more luck with some of the others but I'm not saying which one's yet.

you'll probably get the next one for $20

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert