Ebay Shipping (Again)

It`s happening a lot now Dave,i always get a quote before bidding and take that into account when placing a bid.I believe cos of the high claim rates especially from Europe,u.s sellers are getting scared to send high value goods at low value and not to sign for.

But there`s a few liberty takers who think it costs $30/40++ to post a 7" registered or tracked...

Social source share

It`s happening a lot now Dave,i always get a quote before bidding and take that into account when placing a bid.I believe cos of the high claim rates especially from Europe,u.s sellers are getting scared to send high value goods at low value and not to sign for.

But there`s a few liberty takers who think it costs $30/40++ to post a 7" registered or tracked...

Wayne he`s not a dealer thats why he`s got no idea about shipping records or price,he had about 3 or 4 45s on his listing,all the other stuff was non music related,he might have got them mixed in with other stuff he`s brought?,are you off to Wembley? :thumbsup:.

Dave f....

Social source share

That makes sense Dave,i`ve noticed of late a lot of non record sellers trying there hand and coming up with crazy quotes for postage.Lucky i`ve got a friend who lives in U.s but also is still based near me so if all fails lol.

If i can get a ticket i`ll go...What happened to your boys tonight?

Social source share

That makes sense Dave,i`ve noticed of late a lot of non record sellers trying there hand and coming up with crazy quotes for postage.Lucky i`ve got a friend who lives in U.s but also is still based near me so if all fails lol.

If i can get a ticket i`ll go...What happened to your boys tonight?

A big hangover from Saturdays win, :lol:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!