Anybody Know Anything About This,as It Been Played?

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

posted this somewhere,dont know chuff about it,anybody?,....could go BIG...worth a listen anyway....post-1986-1134905594_thumb.jpg........ :(

I think it's one that would kinda grow on me. first listen's OK. do you know any more about it? is it black artists trying to sound white or vice versa?

The opening bars by the horn section sound a bit like Betty Swanne's 'Money' release of Falling In Love. this seems a little poppy and sanitised compared to that though.

Social source share

I think it's one that would kinda grow on me. first listen's OK. do you know any more about it? is it black artists trying to sound white or vice versa?

The opening bars by the horn section sound a bit like Betty Swanne's 'Money' release of Falling In Love. this seems a little poppy and sanitised compared to that though.

Only got the vinyl,as pictured i was hoping some Sourcer would tell me more,sound`s black to me but that`s not PC is it?,especialy toward`s the end,in the little break,when the bongo`s come in.... :(

Social source share

The Hot Biscuit Disc Company were a product of Koppelman - Rubin, offices at 1650 Broadway, New York, the label was distributed by Capitol records from 1967-68, other R'n'B artists on this output were Epic Splendour, Tender Joe Richardson, Timothy Carr and Collection.

Brett

Social source share

The Hot Biscuit Disc Company were a product of Koppelman - Rubin, offices at 1650 Broadway, New York, the label was distributed by Capitol records from 1967-68, other R'n'B artists on this output were Epic Splendour, Tender Joe Richardson, Timothy Carr and Collection.

Brett

Great input Brett, :(

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert