Is That A Mole I See Before Me Brandishing A Burning Spear?

is that a mole I see before me brandishing a burning spear?

anyone seen this add, cant remember whats its for, even though its on all the time! anyway its got some animated mole jigging around to what sounds like soulful strings- burning spear, or is it? or could be a sound alike jingle made so they dont have to pay the royalties? its only a short segment at the end of the add so I'm not sure, any thoughts?

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

is that a mole I see before me brandishing a burning spear?

anyone seen this add, cant remember whats its for, even though its on all the time! anyway its got some animated mole jigging around to what sounds like soulful strings- burning spear, or is it? or could be a sound alike jingle made so they dont have to pay the royalties? its only a short segment at the end of the add so I'm not sure, any thoughts?

Wrong forum Geeselad.

Check out www.acidcasualty.com. :lol:

Ian D :D

• Helpful 2
Social source share

if it's a cover version of the song they still have to license it and broadcast royalties are paid. they just don't have to pay a fee for licensing the master recording.

Social source share

As stated above, S.O.U.L. (out of Cleveland) did a very popular version of this tune (the funk guys love it) but ex Soulful String's main guy Richard Evans also recut it in 79 for A&M.

I've got that cut of it, and it sounds even less like that version than soulful strings imho.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert