5,nighters + How Many Soul Nights

yes,gutted the first saturday of the month(which is always our night,gogo children-bristol) falls on the easter weekend...we are now on the same nite as riverside ,gloucester...the night before the twisted wheel all dayer and the mars bar allniter...aswell as the london weekender..gogo regulars are going to all these events

we should still be busy though...30 confirmed on facebook...and weve been too busy recently so could do with a few less as we should have a new doorman starting and weve got to give 50cds and all the new membership cards out...

still gonna be a good nite...good luck to all promoters!!

dean

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Ah well I'm sure we'll all have a good time wherever we go.... Marrs Bar for us!!

Well said, i'm off to the Seven Inch Soul in Manchester. Wherever you all go, have a good one! :thumbsup:

Social source share

It's stupid mate. People cashing in on the bank holiday weekend. I'll be going to Crossfire on Sunday in London, there's always a good mix of people down there and the dj's ain't bad either...looking forward to it!

Have a good weekend.

Callum

So does that mean Crossfire are not Guilty of what you are accusing the other niters off! ! :):lol:

ALL the niters are Spread over a wide area,,, Some musically have different things to offer ,, Punters Choice!

Nighter goers will im sure choose where they prefer to go,,, Fuel and Clogged roads may have a factor too

Multi Choice at Bank Holidays has always happened of ALL the Soul Genre Scenes always will

There WILL be some that do better than others but so what,,, as long as ya have a great night thats all that matters isnt it?? :thumbsup:

Hope if ya doing a niter you have a boss time wherever ya go,,,,

N x

Edited by Nige Brown
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

cream always rises to the top , go where you know it will be what you want and dont be fooled by weak threads and promises on soul night up and comings , I always read between the lines and find out as much as I can , then I make my choice.

chud

Edited by chud
Social source share

Guest bury masonic

OUR NIGHT AT CON. SOUL IS ALWAYS ON THE 1ST SATURDAY.BUT I SUPPOSE SOME PEOPLE WILL JUMP ON THE

BANDWAGON, THERE IS A MINI NITER ON JUST UP THE ROAD FROM US, WHICH NAFFED US OFF A BIT !

BUT THERE AGAIN, THE MUSIC WILL BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT!

RARE & UNDERPLAYED IS WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT!!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD TIME WHEREVER THEY END UP

Social source share

So does that mean Crossfire are not Guilty of what you are accusing the other niters off! ! :):lol:

ALL the niters are Spread over a wide area,,, Some musically have different things to offer ,, Punters Choice!

Nighter goers will im sure choose where they prefer to go,,, Fuel and Clogged roads may have a factor too

Multi Choice at Bank Holidays has always happened of ALL the Soul Genre Scenes always will

There WILL be some that do better than others but so what,,, as long as ya have a great night thats all that matters isnt it?? :thumbsup:

Hope if ya doing a niter you have a boss time wherever ya go,,,,

N x

Traditionaly bank holliday sundays used to be all about a single big event, the Ritz and then the wheel revivals beofre it. Sposse we should revel in it really though, like you say nidge. I'd love to be @ crossfire but sadly funds and family wont allow it, gotta see maxine brown sometime! Hope to be @ 7 inch soul on sunday though.

Edited by geeselad
Social source share

i think its great, especially when theres an allniter just round the corner from the alldayer , though i won't give any a plug

plus nottingham isn't far, so thats a bonus, oops, ..

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!