What A Bargin

Guest allnightandy

• Replies 24
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

The only true bargain I had in recent years was the italian issue of Seven Souls - I still love you with picture sleeve. $4.00 Buy-it-now and I spotted it only two minutes after it went online. Turned out seller lived nearby so even saved on postage.

Social source share

Guest Brooky

This was a mini-bargain I think!!!

$(KGrHqJHJCwE9!,ipSq5BPbIEc5K4Q~~60_12.JPG

Image not available

• Zoom
  • Enlarge

Mouse here to zoom in

Please wait

Image not available

$(KGrHqJHJCwE9!,ipSq5BPbIEc5K4Q~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqJHJCwE9!,ipSq5BPbIEc5K4Q~~60_14.JPG$(KGrHqMOKjME88heDnk)BPbIEnWH1g~~60_14.JPG

s.gif

Sell one like this

*LISTEN - POPCORN SOUL - JAMIE COE & GIGOLO'S - THE DEALER - CLOSE YOUR EYES

Item condition: -- Ended: 30 Mar, 201214:57:38 BST Winning bid: US $9.99

Approximately £6.31

Add to list

Start of panel

• Add to Watch list
  • Add to Wish list

Add to a new list End of panel

Add to a new list

Please enter a valid name

(Separate multiple list names with a comma)

Cancel Start of LayerEnd of Layer

Postage: Read item description or contact seller for details.See more services See postal discounts

Start of LayerEnd of Layer | See all delivery details

Item location: HOUDENG - AIMERIES, HAINAUT, Belgium

Post to: Worldwide Delivery: Varies Payments:

logoPayPal_51x14.gif | See payment information

Returns:

Returns accepted | Read return policy details

imgEBPBannerLeft.png

imgEBPBannerRight.gif

Edited by Brooky
Social source share

Guest mickeyfish58

remember couple years back a guy had a spyder turner demo i cant make it anymore in his sales box

-got it for a tenner and traded it :thumbup: same nite for a tommy neal on pameline pink plus 30quid in my favour

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Are we talking about bargains we've bought or stuff we've seen others buy for peanuts? Crate diggers must be picking up bargains every day, and I'm forever jealous of the treasure trove discoveries that often get told on these pages from days of yore.

Not much in the way of great bargains in my book of life stories, but I have picked up the following in recent times:

July last year - unreleased Federal label R&B gem on acetate - $32

January of this year - unreleased Major Lance track on acetate - $30

January of this year - unreleased female soul track on acetate - $32

January of this year - The Toys "I got a man" on acetate - $50

February of this year - unreleased version of "Find my way" on acetate - $33

All fantastic bargains as far as I'm concerned.

Funny that, hadn't realised that these were all at about the same price until I looked them up just now. Thirty something must be my lucky number range!

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL.....Mentioned before my best was a UK A&M DEMO - Ron Keith 99p. 250-70s/80s Disco records £9.99 Great! stuff?

ROSCO ROBINSON - PYE INT-'That's enough', mint £15 loads of stuff really a few weeks ago £17 Young Holt - 'Whack Whack- Brunswick DEMO Minty, BBC TRANSCIPTION DISK - MOTOWN VA MINT £4.99, :thumbup:

However i have made 3 or 4 cock up they did not cost much, but I really thought I was having it off when I got in from the Pub years back as I don't have more than 5 pints a year now?? JAMES BOUNTY- Prove yourself a lady & MVP's turning my heartbeat up? both looked right when I bid on them? I even got more excited when I found out what the MVP's fetched, and the CLAUDETTE 'SKINHEAD A BASH EM'! WHITE LABLE JA PRESS, £22 I PAID, many people got caught out on this when it 1st appeared on EBay someone paid over £100 many sold over £50 I was lucky that no one else bid on it? :thumbsup:

Never have a drink before going on EBay? :( DAVE K

Social source share

Guest julesp1905

Finding three 60's oak acetates whilst i was inbetween jobs a fews back, uncredited labels so no idea who they were for 25p each, rushed home hoping to find some unreleased, or alternative take from one of the many soon to be Rock superstars that used the studio in Moreden, Surrey, only to find what sounded like a spanish band trying badly to do british beat, still managed to get £25 each for them

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert