Found Him....in Berlin

Guest Arcticsoulboy

Wow! When I started reading your post all I could think was: "It´s JOHN HARRIS!!!" and my second thought was "And I bet Marc finds that 45 as well". If he´s got two you can always send one north...

Social source share

Nice one Marc :lol: But seeing as were on Soulsource and we have to be super critical, we were allways told that if the prank was made after mid-day, it was you that became the April Fool :(

nah, that is English..I am German...we are allowed to do the prank till midnight :D:thumbsup:

Edited by Marc Forrest
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

be carfeul with statements like that benji or you get as many pm´s as I did LOL

Of course I was just joking but was hoping to be flooded with PMs. I didn't so have to assume folks already I talk crap most of the times :g:

Edit: reading your nice made up story reminded me that there are still a few untouched boxes of issues of Tony Middleton on MGM and Mala here in Munich.

Edited by Benji
Social source share

lol,good one bud,like i said in my earlier post i didnt know the record,and its fookin superb so im glad i got romantic about the scenario,if i hadnt have fell for it i would never had heard the record,so thanks for the prank bud

jason

• Helpful 1
Social source share

lol,good one bud,like i said in my earlier post i didnt know the record,and its fookin superb so im glad i got romantic about the scenario,if i hadnt have fell for it i would never had heard the record,so thanks for the prank bud

jason

its great really...do a search here on soul-source if you like and are interested. theres a lenghty thread about the record incl. the story of how this record came about. that story aint a prank for a change as I tracked down the forme label owner indeed and got it first hand from him ;)

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!