Jay Griffin - Lucky Me - Value Please

Andy I had 2 m- copies in quick succession a few years back, but I'd been looking for several years, sold them both very fast at £150, not often seen for sale and on enough wants lists to suggest demand will outstrip supply and thats when the price goes up. Lee

Thanks Lee

Social source share

Andy I had 2 m- copies in quick succession a few years back, but I'd been looking for several years, sold them both very fast at £150, not often seen for sale and on enough wants lists to suggest demand will outstrip supply and thats when the price goes up. Lee

Lee..does this get played out these days?.....had a copy since 89....when most copies were knockin about for 10/15 quid....didn't relise it has risen in value so much

Social source share

Andy, no idea whether its been played or if its a current spin anywhere. Seems to be an obscure track. I had someone ask for me for a copy a few weeks ago based on an old sales list from the time I had those 2! I am sure I have only seen 1 or possibly 2 on sale here since then. Not listed on either Manship's or Brown's sites, which tells us something about its scarcity. Regards, Lee

Social source share

I play it and it always goes down well! It seems to be quite hard. The times I have spun it, people always come up to the decks and ask what it is!

£250 I reckon!

Callum

i sold my copy to nige brown last year for around 50 quid........what a ninkumpoop i am

Social source share

You sold it me for £75 Mouldie and you told me at the time that you sold it me for half price,,,,i ve never seen one since and i have been looking!!!

I play it out at certain venues ( ask Sean Hayden :P ) always goes down well with the Contacts You Gotta Pay i think!

Il be playing it at the Skeggy this weekend Mouldie :thumbup: so come and see ya old record spinning round !!

N x

PS Bring some sales to Skegy Mick :thumbsup:

Edited by Nige Brown
Social source share

You sold it me for £75 Mouldie and you told me at the time that you sold it me for half price,,,,i ve never seen one since and i have been looking!!!

DEAR NIGE...DONT FORGET I THREW IN THAT OTHER TUNE WITH IT LOLOLOLOL...IVE NOT SEEN ONE SINCE EITHER

Il be playing it at the Skeggy this weekend Mouldie :thumbup: so come and see ya old record spinning round !!

ILL WATCH IT GO ROUND AND ROUND NIGE LOLOL...I BET ITS HOME SICK LOLOL

N x

I WILL DO.....GOT A FEW NICE BITS TO GO....ALL CHEAPIES AND UNDERPLAYED

ATB MOLDIE

Social source share

It does seem to be quite hard...I'm sure if one of the big boys (Butch, Mick H, Andy Dyson) started playing it the value would rocket IMO as the demand would far outweigh the supply, or so it seems!

Callum

Think your right Callum .... got mine in a swop a few years back at £75 ...... was expensive trade at the time but thankfully price now caught up and exceeded what I paid. Only seen one since for sale and that was £100 in a box 2-3 years back.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest Sean Haydon

I play it out at certain venues ( ask Sean Hayden :P ) always goes down well with the Contacts You Gotta Pay i think!

N x

:P

I've gone off it now, getting too popular :)

Edited by Sean Haydon
Social source share

Think your right Callum .... got mine in a swop a few years back at £75 ...... was expensive trade at the time but thankfully price now caught up and exceeded what I paid. Only seen one since for sale and that was £100 in a box 2-3 years back.

hey mr rains, i believe you got this of me as you say in a expensive trade deal lol, anyway have managed to pick up another copy

off here a year or so ago i think i paid £60, never hear this played out and as already stated quite hard to find, but if you do find a copy

there normally in mintish condition....

might have to pull this one out for another play

happy soulin

russ

Social source share

• 1 year later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!