Lenny Toshack Guests On Reflections

FrankM

I have confirmed this week's guest as Lenny Toshack, veteran DJ and all round good guy.

Davie Hudson was in Belfast last weekend and will be appearing on reflections on Northern Soul on Saturday 28th January.

The Reflections with Kenny Burrell has yet to appear on the archives and I'm investigating where it is. I do have a copy myself which I was editing for Kenny so it should appear sometime.

The Christmas show s in the can for broadcast n Saturday 24th December and is a mixture of Motown, Soul, R&B and ahem some jazz takes on the Christmas theme.

The New Year show on the 31st will be the recording I have of Colin Law and Lenny Harkins at Goodfoot's 14th Anniversary party.

Back to tomorrow Lenny will be bringing in a fabulous selection of singles for your delight. After I pick him up from the station it's straight to reflections for 2:30 and two hours of fabulous soul on www.radiomagnetic.com

If you wish a mention for your own club, gig, magazines, sales list , yourself, your friends and your family e mail studio@radiomagnetic.com

Have a good weekend

FrankM

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source