45cellar

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

that is their first record. I never knew that We Produce was ever a label independent from Stax, I always thought it was a sublabel they created. is that definitely the case that they weren't created by stax? interesting.

also, can ANYONE provide any evidence of the 1814 title:

1814 Mr. Cool, That Ain't Cool / Lovin' You Is So Easy (74)

Social source share

that is their first record. I never knew that We Produce was ever a label independent from Stax, I always thought it was a sublabel they created. is that definitely the case that they weren't created by stax? interesting.

also, can ANYONE provide any evidence of the 1814 title:

1814 Mr. Cool, That Ain't Cool / Lovin' You Is So Easy (74)

Bob, the next issue on the label 1802 (Ernie Hines - Elactrified Love) is Stax dist. so, don't know 'bout "Stripe Productions" but this Temprees release I guess, is only one not Stax dist. ?? don't know how the address "Pinecrest" relates to Stax's normal "North Avalon" in Memphis, if at all?? not got an issue of Temprees to see if address is different only the demo that I posted in this thread of my youtube upload.

steve

steve

Social source share

Bob, the next issue on the label 1802 (Ernie Hines - Elactrified Love) is Stax dist. so, don't know 'bout "Stripe Productions" but this Temprees release I guess, is only one not Stax dist. ?? don't know how the address "Pinecrest" relates to Stax's normal "North Avalon" in Memphis, if at all?? not got an issue of Temprees to see if address is different only the demo that I posted in this thread of my youtube upload.

steve

steve

thanks for further explanation / evidence. I was saying I never knew that. I wonder if it's explicitly documented somewhere, e.g. in the stax book or in billboard or something.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert