The Incredibles- I Can't Get Over Loosing Your Love (Mispressing)

Guest Dar McD

Guest Dar McD

I have just bought a copy of 'The Incredibles- I can't get over loosing your love / (I love you) for sentimental reasons' on Audio Arts 60010.

When I recieved my copy and gave it a spin I was baffled to find that the A side was not 'I can't get over loosing your love'! I've since found out it is actualy Roger Baily- Lost generation on the A side while the B side is still The Incredibles (I love you) for sentimental reasons . Just wondering if there are many of these mispressings in circulation and if so what would there value be (if anything at all)???

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

If that's how it's credited, that that's a mispressing in itself - should be "LOSING Your Love"!

Seriously though, never come across the type of mispress of this that you describe. Not sure how it would affect value though. If the Roger Baily track (don't know it myself) is not as good as the Incredibles A-side, then it probably would be worth a lot less than if it actually had "Losing Your Love" on it.

Edited by Gene-R
Social source share

Roger Bailey was released on Audio Forty (Arts sister label) and pressed around the same time. this is most probably how the mistake occurred) Roger Bailey is rarer than Incredibles but not as good. I used to collect the labels and oddities like this but don't really any more.

RB used be valued at around the £50 mark, I don't think you'd get that now.

Edited by Tony Smith
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert