Graham Norton Sharon Jones

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest Matt Male

Thanks

I've heard Mel Britt on his show in the past Is GN a closet Northern Fan,(no comments please) or has Radio 2 included Northern Soul fans in its demographic

Planty of nods towards northern soul on other Radio 2 shows as well, there was the allnighter from Prestwich a few years back with Stuart Marconie, and Dale Winton and Mark Lamarr play some now and then.

Mark Lamarr was propping up the bar when the Flirts were on at Crossfire a while back.

Edited by Matt Male
Social source share

Thanks

I've heard Mel Britt on his show in the past Is GN a closet Northern Fan,(no comments please) or has Radio 2 included Northern Soul fans in its demographic

he played harvey averne dozen- central park just before christmas, nearly lost control of me wagon in shock,...not good carrying 36000 ltrs of petrol..lol

Social source share

Planty of nods towards northern soul on other Radio 2 shows as well, there was the allnighter from Prestwich a few years back with Stuart Marconie, and Dale Winton and Mark Lamarr play some now and then.

Mark Lamarr was propping up the bar when the Flirts were on at Crossfire a while back.

Several weeks ago on Ken Bruce's 'Popmaster' one of the questions was who performed the 1970 recording 'Groovin with Mr Bloe'?....

Edited by Zed1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert