Djs They Never Stay All Night! Mini Or Otherwise

the scene is dead is it?.....mmm...well NOT according to the REST OF THE PLANET...isnt it now described as a GLOBAL PHENOMENON?,...HASNT IT ALWAYS BEEN THE GREATEST, MOST OBSESSIVE MUSICAL CULT THE WORLD HAS EVER WITNESSED?.....THAT WE INVENTED?....SOMETHING THAT, BY DEFINITION, WE BRITS ARE GOOD AT?...AND ISNT IT ALSO THE ONLY MUSIC THAT CANT REINVENT ITSELF IN SO MANY DIFFERENT FORMATS AND STILL BE GOOD TO LISTEN & DANCE TO?....AND CAN EVEN THE 70'S BE SAID, EVEN IN ITS HEYDAY/INFANCY, TO MATCH THE VAST THRONGS THAT FILL VENUES ALL OVER NOW?....to small minded people it may be viewed as a cashcow to be milked indefinitely but what matters is that the music is still LOVED.....ITS PURELY AND SIMPLY INCOMPAREABLE...ITS GREAT LYRICS LIKE NO-ONE IS CAPABLE OF WRITING NOW, ITS IRRISISTABLE MELODIES AND UNRESTRAINED PERCUSHION & BRASS, SWIRLING STRING ARRANGEMENTS, DYNAMIC VOCALS, SUBLIME HARMONIES....ITS ICONIC MILESTONE RECORDS THAT YOU WILL LOVE UNTIL YOU DIE, THAT YOU WILL DANCE TO TIL YOU DROP....BECAUSE, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THE OUTSIDE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT NOW IS UNRECOGNISABLE FROM A MUSICAL POINT OF VIEW...IVE SAID IT BEFORE ITS MIND NUMBING, BORING, CONTRITE, UTTERLY MUNDANE TRASH......the real world is where we are, a world with a semblence of sanity and respect, where what we listen to sounds RIGHT.

" a hundred years from now, there'll never be anything as good as this".... thats quoting keb darge...AND HE'S RIGHT...long after our generation have all passed over, the mantle will still be carried by our siblings, because the one's we educate will see exactly what we saw, all those years before. like everything in life, you always know a good thing....THATS WHY THE SCENE WONT DIE AND THATS WHY IT ISNT DEAD NOW

hear, hear that man.

I've always looked on djing at a night as being a punter first and foremost and a dj second.

There is nothing better than hitting the floor as soon as I've finished my set, even during my set on ocassion !

Edited by nickp
Social source share

Well said that man, the way he goes on about folk not wanting to stay till silly oclock is just childish nonsense, it's a simple choice, you either wanna or ya don't, how it makes someone a more qualified, hardcore soulie is cringeworthy from an adult,

Though am struggling as to how 'lightwieght' can be aimed at you Nidgey :g:

The original Pie Man Nige (Prestatyn!!) comes to mind Daz!!!! :lol: still love you Nige :thumbup: he he he xx see you at the Burger Bar Skeggy :lol:

Edited by teacherman
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Nige

at your age you should be tucked up in bed before 10pm :yes: And, if Carms is with you, that's an added bonus!!! :D

Julian

Julian ....totally agree but i think it only fair that i add ...Carms is deffo not a bloke :D

• Helpful 1
Social source share

At last the REAL reason i leave the niters early,,,, who could keep this lady waiting!! :thumbsup:

here, here that man, carms is a top lady and yer rock mate...always look forward to meeting you both and tomorrow night is no exception...oh, and appologies for getting on me soap when this is supposed to be your thread...its always funny how things get sidetracked but, it had to be said and i for one dont want to spend any dotage in a zimmer frame regretting chuckin in the scene because it wasnt of any interest anymore....

FACE FACTS...ONCE YOU'RE BITTEN, ITS IN YOUR BLOOD FOREVER, THE BEST ANTIDOTE TO EVERYDAY MONOTONY YOU COULD EVER TAKE! :thumbsup::hatsoff2: ...p.s. whats on the playlist for main room nige? fidels for me if you've got it :thumbsup:

Social source share