Petedillon

• Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest allnightandy

Dont know if anyones seen this..there are bids up to £60 on this! Its interesting regarding lack of compo though.

Item number: 251004490622

It is running on another thread mate

but can't remember which one

Andy

Just found it it's "Barbara Mcnier uk demo whoops !"

Edited by allnightandy
Social source share

It is running on another thread mate but can't remember which one Andy Just found it it's "Barbara Mcnier uk demo whoops !"

Pete,I know the guy selling this.He's called michael,and owns records and relics in blackpool.Bought a few things off him over the years,decent bloke.He was telling me this same story the other week,when i was in there.It does seem ridiculous,when you pay for special delivery,that this could happen.Very unfortunate that it happened to a record of that value.Interesting what price it ends up,considering it's only any good for framing.Could maybe understand paying a bit for it,if say it had a crack,but played ok.But as it is,not for me.It certainly shows what potential nightmare scenarios can be had,when buying or selling expensive records.atb donna.

Edited by soulaction
Social source share

When I ship 45's I use a minimum of 2 cardboard stiffners in a mailer (sometimes crucifix) and mark the package "Please Do Not Bend" along with Fragile labels.

So according to the seller this is not enough to make a claim for loss or damage as it would not be in a cushioned jiffy bag?

I'm sure a jiffy bag will make all the difference (not) but if this is what the PO require if will add even more cost to SD shipping, however I will change my markings to "Record Do Not Bend".

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert