Soulclub - Donations Etc

Guest 50box

Have just sent a tenner this aft.

had a phone call from a nice sounding American lady asking if my payment was legitimate. I told her it was.

Looks like all the payments going in today are generating interest from Paypal......

:)

Social source share

• Replies 122
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Aw shucks ... I'm bloody choked up by the support.

Update as of 8am Pacific Time ... $312 in t'bucket.

I opened a new paypal acct for this yesterday. I suspect paypal have sirens that go off if someone opens an acct and large numbers of small payments start flowing in, hence the phone call to Dek. That would seem like a scam of some kind, eh?

Social source share

I think they are on the same server Doug.

I know that but need his to request money for us poor people .them Horncastle zillionaires,rich as trump or is that richest trumps not certain

robber walks into bank,puts up gun and shouts hands up mother stickers this is a f**k up

:):)

Edited by MAKEMVINYL
Social source share

I know that but need his to request money for us poor people .them Horncastle zillionaires,rich as trump or is that richest trumps not certain

robber walks into bank,puts up gun and shouts hands up mother stickers this is a f**k up

:):)

It`s only Tuesday m8 think of your health.

S.O.S Tom.

Social source share

Hosting the server in a data center with good connectivity and covering the fees associated with the traffic is also not cheap if one wants guarentees on performance.

Does that mean Atom has his own box in a data centre? That's dedication for you... costs a packet over here.

I would be interested to learn how to get my own box in a data centre - the upload speeds suffered with home servers get on my nerves :)

Social source share

Maybe could rename this thread soulclub.org donations ?

Could stop confusion and well intentioned thread starters on the same subject.

Just a thought.

Simsy.

good idea ian.

i will do it now.

shane

Social source share