Ray Agee -Im Losing Again - Soultown

Guest brianw70

Well on that case you owe me a pint ...I spent the early part of the week convincing the seller to allow people outside the USA to be able to bid ... and sadly went out to the pub on Sunday ,got a bit merry and forgot to set my sniper ..Doh !

Funny thing was ,my cat woke me at 5am Monday and I suddenly remembered I hadn't bid ,but thought I still had chance ..double Doh .

P.s

The seller even sent me a message with tracking number and his refund for overcharging your postal costs :)

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Well on that case you owe me a pint ...I spent the early part of the week convincing the seller to allow people outside the USA to be able to bid ... and sadly went out to the pub on Sunday ,got a bit merry and forgot to set my sniper ..Doh !

Funny thing was ,my cat woke me at 5am Monday and I suddenly remembered I hadn't bid ,but thought I still had chance ..double Doh .

P.s

The seller even sent me a message with tracking number and his refund for overcharging your postal costs smile.png

this is brilliant nev LOL

Social source share

Guest brianw70

received this today and plays through no problem , but you lose the first 5 or 6 revolutions of the 45 . can be faded in nicely though :thumbsup:

Edited by brianw70
Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
Guest brianw70

got no idea mate , not much use to myself though , started at 99p so whatever it goes for so be it.plays through after the broken piece but as i said dont have a use for it

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!