• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Johnny One Trout

Love my Philly stuff and especially the Philly Groove label (Finishing Touch "Second Best" , brilliant !!!!),

but don't know this one , can someone post a clip to hear? And what's it worth ?

Thanks in advance !

:D

Sorry not got a soundclip but it used to sell for around £200 ish then it was Booted? (Reissued?) on Philly Groove as a double sider with the Delphonics so you should be able to pick that up nice and cheap.

Oh and Chalky it's called "You pay for love"

Trouty

Social source share

Sorry not got a soundclip but it used to sell for around £200 ish then it was Booted? (Reissued?) on Philly Groove as a double sider with the Delphonics so you should be able to pick that up nice and cheap.

Oh and Chalky it's called "You pay for love"

Trouty

Cheers Mr Trout !

I know you have great taste, so is it actually any good?

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Cheers Mr Trout !

I know you have great taste, so is it actually any good?

YES!!!!!! It's a great slab of late 60's early 70's crossover. If you are expecting typical Wilton Fielder Hank Sample etc forget it..........................A great record IMVFHO :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Soulfood33
YES!!!!!! It's a great slab of late 60's early 70's crossover. If you are expecting typical Wilton Fielder Hank Sample etc forget it..........................A great record IMVFHO :unsure:
Not the same band as Wilton and his mates.. Perhaps that's why it was supposedly not issued, has anyone ever seen an issue?
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert