Shaking In The Soul Shack With Brett Franklin This Sunday December 4th

I think you should post a play-list up Brett.

Knowing you as a Class 3 Anal Collector Weirdo, I'm sure they're all still in the correct order in your box :D:(

And make sure you post the full title for the Curtis Davis track :D

Jamie :D

Social source share

• Replies 54
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Chalky, i half taped it, then somehow forgot to press record for last half hour :lol: , have been in touch with Mark and asked if he could send the master recordings of the show onto me. (if so i'll send you a copy, unless someone else has it)

Ps Mac,Karen, think your right about the Jesse Fisher....It'll be my bloody awful Northern accent thats thrown you Karen. :lol:

Not your accent Brett, think it's my hearing, getting old now! Jesse Fisher is the one.

Thank's Soulmac for your help.

Karen.

Social source share

I think you should post a play-list up Brett.

Jamie :lol:

I second, that really enjoyed it, quite a few I didn't know and one you announced, Sebastian Williams, I though I have that and its crap, listened to it and thought wow. Now moved it of the not so good shelf and off course will not admit it was ever there!!!

Cheers

Jock

PS Did think Mark was calling you Bratt at one point, sure it must have just been my ears!! :lol::P

Social source share

I second, that really enjoyed it, quite a few I didn't know and one you announced, Sebastian Williams, I though I have that and its crap, listened to it and thought wow. Now moved it of the not so good shelf and off course will not admit it was ever there!!!

Cheers

Jock

PS Did think Mark was calling you Bratt at one point, sure it must have just been my ears!! :lol::P

:lol: ....Think your getting Mark mixed up with sections of this Forum Jocko....... :lol::P

Will post up playlist, when i remember what i played, like i said i forgot to record last section of show, so it'll be a memory job.............. Jamie i take your comment as a compliment. :lol:

Social source share

Cheers

Jock

PS Did think Mark was calling you Bratt at one point, sure it must have just been my ears!! yes.gif:yes:

Alright Jocko :no:

I see Brett hasn't the good manners to tell you who put him on to it :yes:

PS I think you'll find in certain circles Brett is in fact known as Brent :Dohmy.gif

Catch up with you again one day!

Jamie ohmy.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert