Current Value Of These Two?

Gary Brown

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I saw Andys list and asked him about Oscar P when I was trying to do a trade for Grey Imprint. (trade never happened)

I thought Grey Imprint was harder than Oscar P?and was surprised to see it go so quickly for 900... Dunno if a deal was cut.

And as much as I like Oscar P I couldnt stretch to 900. Tuff as it is.

Social source share

I'd say with the action that Grey Imprint is getting, it's certainly a hotter item Gary demand wise. Last one i saw go back end of last year was £1300, and think a copy exchanged hands for more than that earlier in the year. Sounded mint when Mr Thorley played it at Hamburg, room errupted!! Eddie got lucky when he landed on that copy from Pat a few years back (jealous!!)

Always thought that the Oscar P was about £450. But it's probably one of those where you gotta pay a bit to prize it out of someones hands.

Social source share

Now then Azza

Andy Dyson had Grey Imprint listed at £1000 if my memory seves me right (I'm sure I'll be put right if not). If I'm not mistaken, I think he said it was the last one from the six copies that he had - yes that is a 6!

Off on a tangent... but I picked up a CD off Martyn Bird at York a few weeks back and there was some belters on it. Driving Beat regulars might be in for a treat mate!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert