Price Tag? Freddie Scott - I'll Be Gone Shout B/w Promo

Dean

Doing a bit of a spring clean to buy others. What's a reasonable expected price for this, very clean label and vinyl, (good Ex all round). Contemplating whether to sell issue or promo, aware issue increased in value last couple of years but not sure how scarce/desired promo is?

post-5677-0-86900700-1326746061_thumb.jp

Similar question for The Real Barbara McNair Motown album if anyone can offer advice?

Edited by Dean
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Re: Freddie Scott & Barbara McNair: In my experience there's no real difference in price between issue & promo on these, just keep whichever one you like best. expect to get $40US for each of them, the high price abnormalities over the last couple of years for the Freddie Scott aren't indicative of the actual value of that 45.

Social source share

Re: Freddie Scott & Barbara McNair: In my experience there's no real difference in price between issue & promo on these, just keep whichever one you like best. expect to get $40US for each of them, the high price abnormalities over the last couple of years for the Freddie Scott aren't indicative of the actual value of that 45.

Thanks Kris - keeping FS demo then i think (cleaner than my issue and if not much in it value wise not a lot to be gained). For some reason BM demo isn't as attractive to me as issue. Thanks for the advice.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert