Soul Club Juke Box

is it just me and my computer, but I can only get the artist who's name begin with A on the soul club juke box, all of the others comes up with a blank page, that includes playlist and search, any ideas anyone ?

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

That seems to happen from time to time. It is then necessary to scroll down to waht you want. A small price to pay for such a great resource. I often feel that it's poetic justice that lovers of music that was at one time incredibly difficult to get to hear now have so many 'reservoirs' of sounds like The Soul Club and Vault of Soul etc.

Social source share

That seems to happen from time to time. It is then necessary to scroll down to waht you want. A small price to pay for such a great resource. I often feel that it's poetic justice that lovers of music that was at one time incredibly difficult to get to hear now have so many 'reservoirs' of sounds like The Soul Club and Vault of Soul etc.

Hi Billy....

Soulclub.org....> HERE <.... does do that occasionally as you say.... the "A" to "Z" at the top only sorts the tunes alphabetically to make it easier no navigate the database....

As you state.... scrolling down on the "home" page still gets you to that "song" you're looking for :lol: ....

Noticed you've mentioned "Vault of Soul" which I thank you for as it's part of my site.... this makes me feel slightly :lol: .... because you've actually made me realise that all I've done over the last 6-8 months is record numerous records and scan their labels to my PC.... not even thought about transferring them to RealAudio or "clipping" the labels into RealPix so as to build the Real files needed making them into a joint "streaming" file to come through over the web....

Still got loads to do for web space allowed.... think I can get 800+ tunes with labels on site.... BUT will have to get my finger out and upload when done some rather than wait to upload "loads" at one go which is what I thought about doing in time....

Sh*t.... work to be done now :lol: .... but soon :thumbsup: ....

Edited by vaultofsouler
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert