• Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

heard rumours about April cancelled. enlighten me please

Dave

Dave You just saved me a job was just doing this for Soul Source

S0 Indeed Dave it is sadly .and is being replaced by some soul nights plus a mini nighter possibly in the year then we have got the Autumn weekender in Oct too .... Due to a slight cock up at the Spa and many folks were realy struggling bad with accomadation due to bank holiday and this was becoming worse with every day passing with folks contacting me ie they had purchased tickets and then could not get a room . As responsible promoters we have offered full refund on tickets plus we will reimburse all accomadation deposits ( proof required ) ... however so far iand i know this to be a fact because of the emails coming in etc the vast majority have simply transfered deposits to Oct without problems and ironicaly the majority are happy to do so ... we are at the point after a very busy two days contacting everyone we are nowleft dealing with a few stragglers with tickets

So if anyone reading this is one of our stragglers please PM me

regards

Edited by Naughty Boy
Social source share

Echo above with the great news we are back in the North side of the complex for the October event 5th, 6th 7th October 2012 and we have the MODERN ROOM back which was a major success from our October 2011 Weekender, the NYSC are working together with the Spa Management to possibly add a 4th room as well--early days but watch this space.

The only people I am missing to contact are the Winners of the tickets from the BLUE BELL WOOD CHARITY SOUL NIGHT in Rotherham on the 23rd December 2011

you have my contact details --please get in touch to replace your tickets

Thanks

Rob

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert