List Of Wants For Injured Friend

Weingarden

Hi, on behalf of a good friend and sometime DJ partner, Jonathan Toubin, who was badly injured in a freak accident in early December and remains hospitalized, I'm trying to find copies of the following records, which were destroyed by the car that ran him over in his hotel room (yes, you read that right) in Portland, Oregon, USA. NOTE: I am NOT asking you to donate records to someone you probably have never even heard of; I'm happy to pay to assist my buddy, who is the most generous person I know. But considering the circumstances, low prices appreciated! Please message me with prices. (Here are some of the details of what happened: https://www.spinner.com/2011/12/09/dj-jonathan-toubin-taxi-hotel/ ) I have rounded up half a dozen or so singles and am still looking for the following:

The Mustang part 1 & 2- Joe Brown

The Lonely Surfer/ Song for a Summer Night- Jack Nitzshe

Living Legend part 1 & 2- Florence Farmer

Underdog Backstreet/ Like a Women- Warren Lee

Tear it Up 1&2- Billy Wade and the 3rd Degrees

I've got a Right to Lose my Mind/ If Only You were Here- Margo White (NOT SURE WHICH LABEL OR WHETHER THERE'S A DIFFERENCE; IS THERE?)

I Said No- Pat Clayton

Barefootin' Boogaloo/ Soul Sister- Robert Parker

Willie Knows How/ It's no use to Try- Willie West with the Jades

Mama's got a Brand new Box/ Soul Bowl- Willie Norfor

Homework- Otis Rush

Thanks,

Matt Weingarden

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

thats not about buying records for the heavy injured lad...its about sending him a 45 as a gift, to help him recover. I did so.

NOTE: I am NOT asking you to donate records to someone you probably have never even heard of; I'm happy to pay to assist my buddy, who is the most generous person I know. But considering the circumstances, low prices appreciated!

Social source share

Source Advert