** Dean Anderson** T.n.t. Soul Show - Radio 7 Pm Tonight

I enjoy these shows a lot, really educational for me.

Even have a reminder event set up on me iPhone calendar 15mins before, works great cos I'd forget on my own.

The quality of soul is outstanding.

Loved the Betty Turner last week & I think they played Malcolm Hayes, great record.

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Think so but I lost my internet signal briefly and only caught a bit as I got back on line, perils of being on the move I guess.

It was the Superbs Chalky, a great double sider, the side I played was  - I was blind :thumbsup: 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I enjoy these shows a lot, really educational for me.

Even have a reminder event set up on me iPhone calendar 15mins before, works great cos I'd forget on my own.

The quality of soul is outstanding.

Loved the Betty Turner last week & I think they played Malcolm Hayes, great record.

I did play Malcolm Hayes, I like Put your love to the test , but Lynn pulled this one out & she likes the B side best, that's why we played it (I know...creep)  lol....well, she is the driver titter :thumbsup: 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

For one night only....thank christ Dean will be thinking, myself and Andy Dyson will be playing a few records and generally larking about.

Dean Anderson presents the "TnT Soul" This n That Soul" show with special guests for one night only Andy Dyson and Chalky 7pm till 9pm tonite & every Wednesday on Tulip radio. www.tulip-radio.co.uk or 107.5fm local to Spalding Also available on the Tunein Radio app on your mobile phones and iPads or whatever you use.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

For one night only....thank christ Dean will be thinking, myself and Andy Dyson will be playing a few records and generally larking about.

Dean Anderson presents the "TnT Soul" This n That Soul" show with special guests for one night only Andy Dyson and Chalky 7pm till 9pm tonite & every Wednesday on Tulip radio. www.tulip-radio.co.uk or 107.5fm local to Spalding Also available on the Tunein Radio app on your mobile phones and iPads or whatever you use.

Fantastic show guys - have you ever thought of doing this radio stuff for a living ? ...great music n banter .... Is Dean letting you loose again soon ???

regards TFK 

Edited by tfk
Social source share

Fantastic show guys - have you ever thought of doing this radio stuff for a living ? ...great music n banter .... Is Dean letting you loose again soon ???

regards TFK 

Hope so mate, just as soon as something can be sorted.  Hopefully have the show later to upload.

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!