** Dean Anderson** T.n.t. Soul Show - Radio 7 Pm Tonight

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick heads-up that I will be guesting again on Dean's show in the coming week - Wednesday 14 August - 7-9pm.

This time will be a little different though as the theme is to play only 'cheap as chips' type records  :D 

What with the state of the nation, the economy, the City of Detroit etc. I thought it would be an interesting challenge to play only the most affordable records - a bit of "austerity soul"  :yes: 

So, the plan is to play around 2 hours of records, all Detroit on original vinyl, and all costing 30 quid or less each.

This should also be a bit of fun as it will hopefully showcase the superb quality of even the cheapest and more available records - as well as playing some great Detroit soul and club classics on famous labels like Golden World, Ric-Tic, Revilot etc. that really gave Berrry Gordy some tough competition.

Cheers

Richard

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

Great show tonight guys really enjoyed, had it streaming though me hifi speakers and blasting out, Lorraine Rudolph can sing a bit can't she?

Great job.

It was a great show tonight mate - I even texted Dean earlier and said the same thing myself. One of the best in ages  :thumbsup:

Fabulous records played - very interesting selection to make you think  :yes:

Cheers

Richard

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 2 months later...
Guest mrstosspot

Was very proud of my hubby ... and not a swear word passed his cute little lips   hahahahahahaha  :hypocrite: 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!