Chris Evans, Bbc Radio 2 Played Dean Parrish This Morning

Soul16

Guest in town Mikey

I think I get what you mean Mikey :g:

Allegedly a line spoken on the X factor recently. Which shows some people's lack of knowledge, in keeping with the drift of the thread .

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Now I'm definitely lost - I thought my post was in keeping with the thread.

It was bud. Totally.

Berry Gordy is still alive ! :wave:

Tell Louis that :wink:

Social source share

Where did I say I have no interest in either? Being glad not to be involved any more is hardly the same as not being interested in watching, from behind a screen, what I percieve as a terminal decline in my once beloved scene, and getting incredibly excited that more people are interested in debating PW or Chris Evans than talking about the quality of recent Kent releases** woud suggest I am almost sick with excitement at this thread surely.

I am flattered by your constant attention to my detail, but should probably tell you that my therapist would say stalking a narcissist is akin to blindly headbutting a masochist, so your not doing a very good job of getting me stop my attentions seeking ways are you...

Here's a thought, you could challenge the opinions that I dare to throw up much to your obvious disgust.

Not sure if I am your Jonathan the woodcutter or you are my Dennis Nilsen, maybe. I should ask my therapist

** And yes I know I am equally guilty, but watch this space for the new chilled out soul talking only Jocko in 2012

Being likened to Denis Nilsen..you really have distinguished yourself this time.(From Dean Parrish,to the demise of the scene,to gay serial killers in one easy lesson.)

Maybe you dont think you've overstepped the mark with that comment.I do.A personal attack of a nasty nature.I wasn't disgusted with your comments till now.

As for me trying to stop your attention seeking ways - I'm not.You carry on as you seem fit.

Sorry for going off topic mods,but i will respond if the Pontiff carries this on.

Social source share

and thats the problem i have with him. his initial post is always aggressive guns blazing insane ranting that makes debate with him impossible.. then he calms down a bit usually after a warning from mike ultimately he does talk a lot of sense....................but dont tell him i said that

dave

Like I said if you have no wish to debate with Jock then ignore him and don't get involved. On this topic I personally found little wrong with his two posts and I don't think they warranted the reply you gave him after he answered your question about reality. I also fully understood his "thank god I'm no longer part of the scene" comment or I think I did. Calling names and insults are not really needed, they are not doing the site any good and take the topics down another route simply causing trouble.

Social source share

Like I said if you have no wish to debate with Jock then ignore him and don't get involved. On this topic I personally found little wrong with his two posts and I don't think they warranted the reply you gave him after he answered your question about reality. I also fully understood his "thank god I'm no longer part of the scene" comment or I think I did. Calling names and insults are not really needed, they are not doing the site any good and take the topics down another route simply causing trouble.

just as well i didnt give him the reply i thought about giving him as for calling names i must have missed that bit

dave

Social source share

just as well i didnt give him the reply i thought about giving him as for calling names i must have missed that bit

dave

Well maybe not calling him name but the reply you gave him, wasn't exactly full of praise for him was it, not necessary nor was it needed. Now stick to the topic please!

Social source share

come on they need to have a bit of knowledge..same as anyone that plays rare soul really

dave

but as far as he is concerned he is playing a pop record from yesteryear, something to get folk out of bed and on the way to work with a smile I guess, don't see why he needs any knowledge and I doubt the cast majority of his listeners want any knowledge from him.

Chris Evans not alone in having his playlist drawn up for him I bet most radio DJ's do, those at the top anyway, even Brain Matthews has a researcher.

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

What, as in Bodie and Doyle with team leader Simon Cowel (or was that Gordon Jackson?)

I was thinking of the worst record ever played on the Soul scene. But perhaps it was those two guys who sung it?? It doesnt sound blue eyed :wicked:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!