Social source share

• Replies 93
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest 45s and 33s

Nick Nack Patty Fcuking Wack; Too late; Ordinary Joe; Let Me Luv Yuh; Gotta Find A Way; Baby I Need Your Loving; Jeanette; Third Window; Party Time Man; Pressure; Integrity; etc, etc

Social source share

Guest 45s and 33s

Ordinary Joe is a superb song! karen_bridges_anime12.gif .

Soulgirl

I used to think so too but when you hear it regularly @ every Scots venue for the last 8-9 years - believe me it does start to grate on the nerves.

Ali

Social source share

I have just been prompted to chuck that on and have a listen... I like the *eek* modern version as well - heard that for the first time at the Exeter 2nd Anniversay during a modern spot... Russ was right LOL

Social source share

Guest Kevin J

maybe i shouldve waited a few posts for my chance to

condemn Harrold Burrage "Master Key"

(still for trade ... a decent ham sandwich would be fair)

Social source share

IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE ONE RECORD TO PUT IN ROOM 101 WOT WOULD IT BE :yes:

MINE WOULD BE

NOLAN PORTER IF I COULD ONLY BE SURE :D

WORST RECORD IVE EVER HURD IN MY LIFE :D

HEAVENLY :D BLOCKED

Not possible to choose a single record so I would throw in SOUL SAM :D

Social source share

he's a resident at Lifeline and he's regular at Middleton and he never fails to deliver the good.......plenty of promoters must think the same as he's as busy as ever

Chalky, I don't know what happened but I swear that original post was actually praising Soul Sam - saying there should be Soul Sam allnighter. Unless I'm going mad.

Social source share

Chalky, I don't know what happened but I swear that original post was actually praising Soul Sam - saying there should be Soul Sam allnighter. Unless I'm going mad.

Different thread wasn't it? :D

Social source share

Not possible to choose a single record so I would throw in SOUL SAM :D

Funnily enough there is a Room 101 at the Orwell. Soul Sam is threatened with incarcaration in there if he ever goes back to his "Blue Sharks/Burning Bush" dark days. The quality of tunes he plays nowadays guarantees his liberty.

Social source share

RITA DECOSTA - DON'T BRING ME DOWN

DETEST THIS SO BADLY MAKES ME CRINGE, GRIND MY TEATH, RIP MY HAIR OUT AND RUN SCREAMING FROM ANY VENUE - NOUGH SAID

wot if you had any hair to rip out :D:D

:D

Social source share

OOOPS, thought Room 101 was that TV programme for important people, yes I was praising SS :wicked:

Social source share

:angry: :angry:

Kenny, you must me in your playroom ,is also attended by 2 blokes in white coats an cushioned jackets, that tie round and meet at the back with no were for your hands to apear.

Snake, do i love you, all versions, Chris Clark for her performance at the recent Temps/Tops tour.dont pity me,footsie,my hearts symphony,etc

Doug

:wicked::(

Edited by MAKEMVINYL
Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Say's the man who spins Tune Up :( I'm not knocking it though, a great fast Stroller as far as I'm concerned :D

Nowt wrong with Tune Up :lol: .............I want to nominate something called A Secret Of Mine by the Lost Souls on Raven .......I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than listen to this......... thmbdn.gif Feed this into the crusher :D .......Jo

sorry Karen :unsure: but Doby 'bloody' Gray....if I hear it again will be way tooooo soon :wicked:

And I thought you'd say The Dells and Make Sure laugh.giflaugh.gif:P Jo

Edited by vinylvixen
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert