Banbury Internet Radio

Tabs

Guest eringobrath1965

Well ... i have to say Mr Weston did us all proud last night ...

That last hour particular had me franticly writing down titles & artist's .. missing most due to the normal Mentalness that is BIR Chat !! .. im sure my fellow ' not-rights ' could enlighten me to the Brenda Lee track title ?? ..pleasee :yes:

Always a pleasure on a Tuesday night and for those who have never heard of BIR .. nah nah nar na nar nar !! *blows raspberries ! .

and for those feeling a little left out for not owning their very ' own ' Owl may i suggest this ... https://www.worldowltrust.org/adopt-an-owl/cat_4.html :thumbsup:

See yahs all during the week .. out &about or on the FaceBook page .. https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/331319383600682/

DTG .. Jeff :rofl: :rofl:

Social source share

Guest mellytee

I've got a little something for ya.... :wicked::yes: ..........secret until 8pm tomorrow :shhh: .....something a little different, a little interesting and possibly a little mental - totally in keeping with our usual requirements i feel :D .....I know you will be pleasantly surprised so come on in, we're having a party............ :thumbup:

Social source share

Hello Melly................. who`s the guest tonight ?, missed last weeks show & topsy`s Sunday show so need my fix.

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Its a secret Garv :g: ........Richie tried to bribe and blackmail me, Phyllis insulted my good name ( !! LOLOLOLOL), even Sir Ted massey is stabbing frantically in the dark....but I think you will all like this person's personal choices and selection for us tonight............if not its their round!!!!!! :P:thumbup:

Welcome back to the fold Garv, you were missed petal XXX :yes:

Social source share

Had a good week Mel , feckin hard work but finally got over a big wall & our kid is in a better place. Will PM you later.

Now who is the guest :D ............... stamps feet & puts bottom lip out.

Its not the Hubbard is it?........... here`s a wild stab in the dark Charlie Mc?, i would like Charlie to do a guest appearance

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Charlie is up soonish :yes: - will check tonight if he fancies a 3 hour solo slot.......Not Anorak Boy :D - he is our OB person in Detroit tonight & stamping your feet and lip out will just get you ignored......ask my kids.....if you persist its Time Out Land!!!! :glare:

Just teasing you all a touch..........god I'm gooooooooood!!!! :wicked::rofl:

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Good edit Ted; I was just going to call you a miserable elitist git :wicked: but I think you will like.....deffo not me, you know how much I like shopping mall music and lift schwing!!!!! :P:shhh: (NOT!!!) :glare:

Social source share

Just feckin tell us :dash2: .................... i have no patience ... seriously, i`m the most impatient person alive & if it means a session on the naughty step then so be it

Tell us :yes: :D

Is it Double sider Scotney?

I `m going to keep guessing & annoying you & stick my finger in your ear & pull your pig tails..................

Social source share

To the tune of Snooker loopy.

Loony Jobs from Banbury

Mel & Tabs & the Turvey

you will hear what they can do

with a pile of tunes and a pint or two

Cue the record then spin back

press the start and here's the track

There all nutters so are we

were all F******g Loopy. :thumbup:

Be tuned in later Nut Jobs. :lol::D:rofl:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest mellytee

Not all of us....................................countdown from Mummy T to Melly T starts now..........catch you all in a little while XXXX be nice to our guest :thumbup::P XXXX

Social source share

I can't get on to the BIR website :( . Anyone else having probs?!

I had problems Steve but just googled it & went in from there............ if that makes sense. listening now

Social source share

I had problems Steve but just googled it & went in from there............ if that makes sense. listening now

Thanks Garv. I've tried a few things including turning this off and on again, but still won't let me in. Maybe I'm banned! :huh:

Hope you're well anyway and that it's a good show.

Cheers, Steve

Social source share

Thanks Garv. I've tried a few things including turning this off and on again, but still won't let me in. Maybe I'm banned! :huh:

Hope you're well anyway and that it's a good show.

Cheers, Steve

Got it through the backdoor so to speak googled and got TUNE IN WEB TUNER works in this. :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Well I hope you liked our mystery guest.........think he played a good set with plenty for you discerning bunch...........certainly Nick is now looking to invest in a dance floor in the green room to stop me making the records jump :wub::rolleyes: sorry!!!!!

Ledders is a lovely man & will be at Rugby so will introduce you all to him as he is quite quiet until he gets to know you then he is a maniac........... :hypocrite: XXX

Thanks again for your brilliant support....time for bed.......BOING!!!!!!! :hypo:

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Morning gang! Sorry some of you Tony & Steve couldnt get in last night.............you missed a good un (typical eh?)

OK sun thing is a-shining so off to plant some pumpkins.............hey its for my special day in October :wicked::shhh: Have a great day and get those tunes on !!!! LOUD!!!!

Melly XXX

Social source share

Morning gang! Sorry some of you Tony & Steve couldnt get in last night.............you missed a good un (typical eh?)

OK sun thing is a-shining so off to plant some pumpkins.............hey its for my special day in October :wicked::shhh: Have a great day and get those tunes on !!!! LOUD!!!!

Melly XXX

I managed to listen to the show through another provider, Tune In Web Tuner, but missed the message board, :lol:

Tried connecting again this morning by usual means, still not working ??? has your dancing damaged a connection ??? :D:D

Don't know much about these things, but it's like one of the Servers has no connection and all the others are working.

Dunno ? maybe you could let the IT techy guys know the situation. :thumbsup:

Cheers Mell. :glare:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest mellytee

Tony will inform Nick and Techno Tabs of the problems petal XX Glad you got in , of course I saw your name & comments.........just a little vodka vision ! :rofl: XX

Social source share

Guest ritchie

Fantastic stuff from Ledders last night , really looking forward to Steve's contribution next week ,, bring it on!!! Mental :)

Social source share

Guest CAPTAINCOBBLER

Hi

Went to Topsey Ts Motown and Soul night at Towcester a few weeks back great night, even the Chelsea boys in the bar watching the Final behaved, not been to one of the Towcester dos before, and guy on door thought he knew me from Roade, next person thought I was from Ecton, it was hilarious, anyway if this is a gateway to the radio net show, please could you let everyone know that at Far Cotton Working Mens Club in Northampton, 21 July Russ Winstanley, following Saturday 28 July local favourite Tony Gee Motown and Soul night, pay on the door

Social source share

Guest mellytee

1. Clue: Flying Scotsman........................ (well almost) So music and football........oh and a nice little drink.........what more could you want - i am expecting Kev Newry & Dithers to be first in the chatroom cos they have nothing to cheer on anymore ???!!!!???? :)
Social source share

Guest mellytee

Will all the Cleethorpers please wake up and get a grip...its Tuesday (almost) and time to tune in....beer, tunes and footie ....hey you men CAN multi task.....when you want to!!!!!!

It's our man from way up north tomorrow..............Ernie Andrews AKA Steve Eckersley....come on down for your baptism of fire :wicked: :wicked: :wicked::P

Melly XXX

Edited by mellytee
Social source share

Guest mellytee

wait and see................................................................no parachutting in a kilt please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't know where to look................. :wub: XXXX

Social source share

Guest ritchie

Been looking forward to this one :) I've seen some of the play list's Steve has posted.

See you all tonight...

Mel chippy on Thursday :) please muzzle the kids Timmy :D

Social source share

Guest eringobrath1965

Well McStevie ,, you done us not rights proud :thumbup:

.. Great musical diversity and a load of stuff not normaly played out ... exactly what BIR is about mate !!

... The silence when the ' pub singer ' was played was legendary :rofl: :rofl: as to was the reference to your ' Beaver ' :ohmy:

.... Brilliant night as always Cheers once again McStevie !! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Social source share

You are not wrong there Steve. :wicked:

Cracking night and really enjoyed the different selections. :yes:

Best

Tabs

Jimmy Pendleton - You are the Honey for me - its on Julie records

Its sad because his voice is wway out of tune on a pretty good backing track!

ATB Steve

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!