Rare Soul, Opinions Please?

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Like it, had to play it a few time's before I decided, started to like it after 2nd play.

Karen

moaned about this before, 50 downloads and only a couple of people can be arsed to post a comment (and thank nik for taking the time and trouble to share a tune). bit shoddy imo. not saying everyone should, but you'd think more than that would make the effort.

cracking record by the way nik - i've got it (orangey label?) but my copy sounds a fair bit quicker and sparser, unless memory playing tricks. will dig out and if different post up for comparison.

dan

Social source share

Had botha yellow issue and orange (dist by London records ) demo of this. Traded the demo with Tim Brown and kept the stock copy and yes it ain't a bad record.

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Didn't do anything for me Nik :D Just very ordinary I.M.H.O.

Phil.

Phil you are being too generous, i didn't post earlier, as i wasn't in the mood but it certainly isn't for me :D

Social source share

Hi Guys

I was just wondering what ppl think of this, personally I think its brill: :rolleyes:

Full sound file attached.

https://raresoulman.co.uk/searchartist.htm?...CMILLAN+SISTERS

Thanks in advance. Nik.

Agreed. A great record. Played this on Mark B's Solar show. Kev Etheridge from Black Country gave me a copy. We both love it and I think it has potential at the right venue. The more you hear it the more you love it.

Cheers Alan

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert