Gary Rushbrook Spin

Chalky

• Replies 22
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

from 1982 covered up as Deon Jackson - I Might As Well Be Dead. Anyone remember what it was? Got a few of us stumped that one.

willie mallory-you went back on what you said-lanor.

As i remember, Gary R got it from tim ashibende and butch following one of their US trips, early 8ts.

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Any info on these two......my brain is mush, it's been spending to much time on the computer.

Casadons - Two Sided Love

Bobby Sanders - Lost my Chances

Hi Chalky mushy brain ? computer ? are you sure ? regards Simon.

Social source share

Any info on these two......my brain is mush, it's been spending to much time on the computer.

Bobby Sanders - Lost my Chances

Assuming this was what it was covered up as could it have been that Chuck Flamingo thing "What's my chances" on Rujac under the paper?

Sorry Chalky I glanced at this thread and this was the first thing that came into my mind.

My brain's mush and I haven't been spending too much time on the computer.

derek x

Social source share

Anybody know what this version goes for?

Thanks

Edwin

I now remember this one...prefer the Huriah Boynton. Neither used to go for much, but haven't spotted too many of either up for sale recently (not that I've been looking hard!), and they weren't it the load of Lanor stock that hit the market earlier this year/late last.

£30...going on double that!?!?!?!

:hatsoff2:

Social source share

did this come out twice or booted ? Mines 539

Yes, there are two different pressings of Willie Mallory's "You Want Back On What You Said".

Both are LANOR 539, but the later pressing utilises a different font for the title on the label.

Haven't got a scan of the first pressing at hand at the moment, but below is the second pressing:

post-1392-0-37639800-1323097767_thumb.jp

Social source share

I now remember this one...prefer the Huriah Boynton. Neither used to go for much, but haven't spotted too many of either up for sale recently (not that I've been looking hard!), and they weren't it the load of Lanor stock that hit the market earlier this year/late last.

£30...going on double that!?!?!?!

:hatsoff2:

Cheers Dave...now who wants to buy one :rolleyes:

Edited by Eddies
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert