How Good Is This Fella

He's called Danny Small & there's loads of him on You Tube, you see him selling his cd's, awesome, brought a lump to my throat for 2 reasons; his excellent singing & the fact that he has to sing for his supper, did you notice how respectful & courteous people were to him :hatsoff2:, here they'd have robbed & beaten him over here. :boxing:

Take care, be safe & remember," One day it could be you but without the voice",

Spot. :shades:

Social source share

I apologize if I offended anyone, I'm not trying to. I just don't understand what's going on in this thread.

It's simple really. There is nothing like this in the UK. The Underground is a shitty souless place that you use when you have to, and leave as quickly as possible.

Guess we just like to hear black guys singing !

Social source share

Folks like Danny thrill me. It's old school. It's from the heart and its soul stirring. He cracks me up, doing the dance routines sitting down, especially the Temptation's walk! Sing on people, never stop. Some folks might not get it, but Danny is singing from life's experiences and if you were ever down and out, have ever been deeply and crazy in love, you can feel Danny.

Lorraine

Edited by lorchand
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Anything draws a large crowd in Chesterfield, specially if you twist your steeple, Ouch!! Think you can get a cream for it though. :huh:

Take care, be safe & remember," More than 2 twists of a Steeple is classed as playing with it & most likely Illegal",

Spot. :shades:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!