Bobby Foster - Where Do You Go - Selecthits : On The Up?

Mick Sway

• Replies 22
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Same here Chalky.Although i'd say a bit more maybe £25-30.As you say had its early doors plays on and off.

One on here for 20 quid other day and that is about as much as I would pay for it personally, certainly wouldn't have thought about paying £30? Maybe I'm a bit out of touch these days with prices.

Social source share

One on here for 20 quid other day and that is about as much as I would pay for it personally, certainly wouldn't have thought about paying £30? Maybe I'm a bit out of touch these days with prices.

Fair price that.Prices are up and down as you know.£10 - 30 ? :lol:

Social source share

It's a good double sider Steve. I've played it at Lifeline when we were at the Bell 4 or 5 years ago but that was a smaller more intimate venue, still no one danced :lol:

:lol: Must admit I've never tried to dance to it either, but like hearing it nice n loud anyway.

Anyone else out there playing it anywhere?

Social source share

im always playing this.......................in my house ! cos its a fookin brilliant soul record,love the guitar work in this,certainly overpriced on that sale though,i paid £30 off pat brady years ago cos i really wanted it in my collection,then came across loads of them for sale for half that price,so i bought another one,to me its a really classy tight tune,like i said,that guitar riff is bang on,i would buy records like this for £15 or £20 all day long if i could afford to,a good B side too makes it even more value for money

jason

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Never heard it played out myself, it's always been a tape / CD swappers record to me. I got mine going on for 20 odd years back - must dig it out again though!

Auctions eh, you never know what the outcome will be, it's been said lots of times before, you just need a couple of people who stick way over the top bids on something to make sure they get something and up it goes!

Maybe that's what happened here?

Let's see what the other one on there goes for, I know there's at least 1 more currently for sale....

Social source share

Guest soulmaguk

Got mine of Mr Raistrick last week £16, played the other side at a soul, funk & hiphop gig at the weekend, got a few up dancing, but did play it early, and everyone was up for it. This side appeals to me more:- https://youtu.be/okoeboIwa9g

Edited by soulmaguk
Social source share

Guest Bearsoul

Not heard it since I played it, not saying it hasn't been played though, mind you probably only me daft enough to play it at a nighter.

another on on the bay already... https://www.ebay.com/...e#ht_500wt_1204

Look at the one just sold looks like one was desperate to own this looking at the bidding.

Lush tune both sides and all power to you Chalky for playing it ! But not a stomper lol !

mine's on a very nice 'SAM PHILLIPS' 10" Acetate

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert