Youtube Clips On Ebay ?

Swifty

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

People have done, but you need to state that it's not the actual record that you're selling (merely someone else's). I actually saw someone with a video clip of a car they were selling (you could see and hear it running), which i thought was rather a good idea.

Thanks mate , It's just that there's a lot of tunes out there that people (me included) don't know and sometimes

I've bought blind and they have been a croc of shite! So it must help if you can listen first. Trouble is I dont know

how to put records on my PC , did have a turntable thingy that the missus bought but couldn't get on with it.

It's a bit a bit like people putting stuff on and no pictures , I need to at least see what I'm getting.

Thanks again :hatsoff2:

Swifty :thumbsup:

Social source share

i put links to youtube on all of my e-bay sales, most of the time its of the actual record and if its not then i will tell them in listing, i just think its a lot easier and quicker than uploading tracks to ebay or other sites, i've been doing this for about 2 years now and never had any comeback from ebay or youtube, i started putting a link on youtube to my ebay site, i got a "strike" for that so dont do it anymore. phil

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert