• Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest uroffal

wink.gif something doesn't look right about them :huh:

See he has a very rare garage 45 there too! Must be some great junkshops where he lives!

Edited by uroffal
Social source share

Aren't all the Shrines on styrene? Wouldn't have that moulded label, then....

Maybe Dave Moore could persuade Jan to give the guy a visit. Isn't he in the Miami area?? :huh:

Edited by recordwanted
Social source share

The Prophets looks shit if its real..they must have released it with two label designs.haha

It doesnt have "One gold piece in the title"

here is the real deal

the genebro and Hale are both off centre with bad edges overrlapping.

As dodgy as an Ice selling innuit.(ESKIMO)

keep away..

beware beware...

Maybe Dave Moore could persuade Jan to give the guy a visit. Isn't he in the Miami area?? :huh:

post-1405-1132264135_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Isn't this the same joker who had the Cahmeres and other "biggies" (think Yvonne Vernee etc) up about a month/6 weeks ago - all with old pics/scans from Ebay. A load of us contacted him and I reported him to ebay. He then sent me threatening emails saying he was going to report me for ruining his "genuine" auctions and was going to re-list the 45s :lol::thumbsup::lol: with "Buy It Now" on them. Moderators - link to old thread???

R

Social source share

Isn't this the same joker who had the Cahmeres and other "biggies" (think Yvonne Vernee etc) up about a month/6 weeks ago - all with old pics/scans from Ebay. A load of us contacted him and I reported him to ebay. He then sent me threatening emails saying he was going to report me for ruining his "genuine" auctions and was going to re-list the 45s :lol::thumbsup::lol: with "Buy It Now" on them. Moderators - link to old thread???

R

spot on Rich

search sussed it

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=20433

Edited by mike-
Social source share

This is what I sent him last time:

"You're a fraudster and Ebay have been informed and will be suspending your

account - you dickhead."

I know this wasn't the most intellectual put down I've ever used :lol: , but I was slightly enraged at the time that these people can even try this sort of thing and I'm sure some innocent people have been stung.

He replied:

"have no idea which one of you jerks went around, emailing people saying that I am a fraud ???, Look at my feedback !!!! regardless I will be reporting you to ebay and anybody else who interferred and misguided buyers & ruined my auction"

We should all look out for this guy and keep reporting him until he is removed from Ebay. Alternatively, given Dan Collins is a paid up member of the soul police, think he should be dispatched across the pond to nick him and beat him to within an inch of his life :thumbsup:

Rich

Social source share

We should all look out for this guy and keep reporting him until he is removed from Ebay. Alternatively, given Dan Collins is a paid up member of the soul police, think he should be dispatched across the pond to nick him and beat him to within an inch of his life :thumbsup:

Rich

Oh i think it would me much more fun to 'play' with them, bid up silly money, let them think they have got away with it, then take all the nessicary actions :lol:

Social source share

Alternatively, given Dan Collins is a paid up member of the soul police, think he should be dispatched across the pond to nick him and beat him to within an inch of his life :thumbsup:

Rich

just say the word, i'll have him clipped.

hey, we're family, this thing of ours, uh?

danny walnuts.

Social source share

Maybe Dave Moore could persuade Jan to give the guy a visit. Isn't he in the Miami area?? whistling.gif

I'm down that way myself this weekend. (Ft Lauderdale with JazzyJas), more than happy to hook up with guy and "point out the error of his ways". Anyone got a number for him?

Regards,

Dave

https://www.hitsvillesoulclub.com/

Social source share

I'm down that way myself this weekend. (Ft Lauderdale with JazzyJas), more than happy to hook up with guy and "point out the error of his ways". Anyone got a number for him?

Regards,

Dave

https://www.hitsvillesoulclub.com/

Did you see him? Does he actually exist? If so I'd be prepared to make an offer on some of his garden "flora" that you can clearly see shining through that shiny old (ahem) 1960's Shrine release? :wicked:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert