Soul Record Finds In You're Home

Guest SteveJohnston

Guest SteveJohnston

I was looking for a book on art for my daughter that had been packed away since moving from Thringstone a few years back, the box the books were in had moved to three different homes with me but I never got chance or round to unpacking them, any way I started looking for the book and to my surprise & much delight found a hand full of records packed away in with the book! I was convinced I had sold long ago, that convinced I bought two may be three back to replace the sold (now not sold!) ones including a copy of Silky Hargraves "hurt by love" from J M's drop down !!! The other tracks:-

Ferguson Davis & Jones "I think im gonna cry"

George Tindley "don't you hear them laughing" I may of replaced this one too!!!

Tommy Payton "mountain of soul"

Bill Johnson "it ain't never gonna die"

Gene & Eddie "sweet little girl"

Buckner Brothers "a change is gonna come" now got two!!!!

James Bryant "hey there you girl"

Patti Labelle "tender words"

Any one had a in house record find they were convinced had long gone?

Steve J

Edited by SteveJohnston
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

When I pull out records to do sales lists they somnetimes don't get tidied up properly so are left all over the house. I found a small pile hidden on a bookshelf just the other day along with one in the kitchen cupboard with the plates.

I relisted 2 of these last time and managed to sell them so that was a nice result.

the other way round to this situation would be worse selling and record then a year later thinking ou still have it.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert