Adams Apples On Cheap Brunswick... Uk?

Guest the dukester

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Actually I think it is blue eyed even though it doesn't sound it - try listening to their 'You are the one I love'
Hi Pete. I hope he doesn't mind me repeating this story but Dave Moore met these guys in the States. I think it was during one of the "Soultrip" things. Apparently four(?) black guys were sat in a bar he was at, and thinking that they looked like band members he went and asked. Turns out they had heard the Brits were in town and in reply to his question said "Yes - we're the Adams Apples". Don't know what reply they gave to Dave's informing them that everyone in the UK thought that they were white! - Kev. Edited by KevinKent
Social source share

Hi Pete. I hope he doesn't mind me repeating this story but Dave Moore met these guys in the States. I think it was during one of the "Soultrip" things. Apparently four(?) black guys were sat in a bar he was at, and thinking that they looked like band members he went and asked. Turns out they had heard the Brits were in town and in reply to his question said "Yes - we're the Adams Apples". Don't know what reply they gave to Dave's informing them that everyone in the UK thought that they were white! - Kev.

Wow! Happy to stand corrected. What a f*cking record.

Social source share

I never once even thought about them being blue-eyed, always presumed they were black so no surprise to hear they are really.

I think the Paul Leka connection with 'You Are The One I Love' (which definitely sounds like a Bubblegum song) made lots of people assume they must a white group. I did.

Social source share

Source Advert