David Rhodes - Hung Up In Mid Air - Chi City Value

Pete S

• Replies 23
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Les hare had one last year for 25, they never seemed to be around in vast quanitiies at the time, wonder how many were pressed? wasnt the pressing something to do with levine?

Levine did them. Few 100s maybe. Fantastic track that sadly suffers from the "Ian Levine" stigma.

I recall the flip being a rather dull IL drum computer instrumental?

• Helpful 1
Social source share

No Pete Youve misunderstood - Most copies (Of the hundred count) are probably in peoples collections therefore it would be pretty strange if Kev Roberts had a box of them! Thats what I meant!

I now see why youve replied - If I had quoted Wiggyflat then you wouldnt have replied!

I am in agreement with you & as I said in the scheme of things its therefore pretty rare!

You never know it might become as popular as the Little Anthony and I can sell it for an inflated price (Not!)

Edited by Ernie Andrews
Social source share

No Pete Youve misunderstood - Most copies (Of the hundred count) are probably in peoples collections therefore it would be pretty strange if Kev Roberts had a box of them! Thats what I meant!

I now see why youve replied - If I had quoted Wiggyflat then you wouldnt have replied!

I am in agreement with you & as I said in the scheme of things its therefore pretty rare!

You never know it might become as popular as the Little Anthony and I can sell it for an inflated price (Not!)

Got nothing to do with who replied, if anyone questioned something which I believe to be the truth I'd reply, wouldn't you?

Social source share

Yes Pete I agree -It was my fault for not quoting the previous post- If I had quoted Wiggys post it would have read different - I wasnt questioning your quote about the 100 I was questioning Wiggy that if most were in collections the chance of KR having a box of them would be pretty slim!

I understand now! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert