Who ' S Selling The Most Worn Out Label ?

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

for collectors of fine vinyl these knackered records may be a bit of a joke, however i look at my knackered well worn copies of things like belita woods and the apollas which were bought from the states and wonder who the fook has owned them and played them till they are knackered, i can tell you some house in baton rouge has a record player thats enjoyed mr creator a time or two

Social source share

for collectors of fine vinyl these knackered records may be a bit of a joke, however i look at my knackered well worn copies of things like belita woods and the apollas which were bought from the states and wonder who the fook has owned them and played them till they are knackered, i can tell you some house in baton rouge has a record player thats enjoyed mr creator a time or two

that apollas record was actually a hit in chicago so it turns up trashed here. but it was the "all sold out" side that got play, not mr creator

Social source share

Guest turntableterra

chorley bloke and i often have the same conversation. checkout copies of joe jama, jackie day etc. the supremes motown 1008 or the satintones angel.1006. the supposition has to be that out of 200million people, 500 could have liked it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boy do i love the name of that town BATON ROUGE.

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL...I GOT THIS FROM RODGER NICHOLS YEARS AGO, RECORD IS MINT, THE LABEL IS ****ED :g: DAVE

post-13241-0-36620000-1320175229_thumb.jpost-13241-0-35059000-1320175257_thumb.j

:hatsoff2:HI ALL I take it as read, you have either sen it for sale? or you have paid for it?

This DEMO cost me 50p from BUTCH, ("I was going to mmakesclock") Pic #1 does not show the damage?

Pic #2 does if the color is changed, to hihi-litehe vivinylthis record was "NEVER RELEASED IN RED VIVINYLR RED LABEL"- JUST IN CASE A RUMOR STARTS :thumbup: DAVE

PICTURE #1 PICTURE #2

post-13241-0-69992500-1320733598_thumb.jpost-13241-0-89337700-1320733624_thumb.j

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert