Gene Toones On Evilbay

• Replies 20
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Yeah, think your right Chalky, just looking a Popsike and they all seem to be demos, my (very old) Manships only lists for an issue.

Been going for an average of $2000ish or below, so he's deffo starting too high.

Still love to own that record though don't think I'd pay that, even if I had it spare.

Aid.

Social source share

seen them sold for between 1k and 1.5k over the last few years depending on condition so if it was mint then £1.5k top wack imho

not over rare but always in demand and tough to find at the right price

Social source share

Would'nt say its the rarest but always a big play I dont enjoy it played out as much in East Angia as i did a few copys around now - mick smith had an issue for sale for sometime on ebay dont think it was great condition but the issue is very hard to track down

Social source share

Would'nt say its the rarest but always a big play I dont enjoy it played out as much in East Angia as i did a few

Would'nt say its the rarest but always a big play I dont enjoy it played out as much in East Angia as i did a few copys around now - mick smith had an issue for sale for sometime on ebay dont think it was great condition but the issue is very hard to track down

copys around now - mick smith had an issue for sale for sometime on ebay dont think it was great condition but the issue is very hard to track down

Sorry -ment to read wasnt great condition offers were around £2,000 a few months ago ?

Social source share

Would'nt say its the rarest but always a big play I dont enjoy it played out as much in East Angia as i did a few

copys around now - mick smith had an issue for sale for sometime on ebay dont think it was great condition but the issue is very hard to track down

Sorry -ment to read wasnt great condition offers were around £2,000 a few months ago ?

did it ever sell ??

Social source share

sorry have no idea was a few months ago 99% sure it was mick from what I remember

i remember it being on their for months but didnt see if it ever sold :thumbsup:

Social source share

It was definatly Micks and it didn't sell via ebay..he told me somebody was interested in it though ..his is the only issue i have ever seen dunno how many of them are about but seen a few demos

Pretty sure Andy Smith (smudgesmith on here) has an issue, sure he will verify one way or the other if/when he sees this,

Social source share

It was definatly Micks and it didn't sell via ebay..he told me somebody was interested in it though ..his is the only issue i have ever seen dunno how many of them are about but seen a few demos

there was a thread on here somewhere about Issues of this, a good few out there if i remember rightly but still a very very rare record and a lot more demos than issues thats for sure :hatsoff2:

Social source share

cracking tunage, think the issues turn up with two different coloured labels, blue and the rarer brown or may be the other way round, could have picked a demo up last year for £900, then the clutch went on my alfa gt, which was a similar price, gutted, cos its been one of my all time wants for years...phil

Social source share

Guest smudgesmith

Pretty sure Andy Smith (smudgesmith on here) has an issue, sure he will verify one way or the other if/when he sees this,

Youve been looking Cakey X!

Social source share

hey Aid

its been on ebay for weeks, and been reduced.

Hey Bahaar,

This record wouldn't be out of place in your box mate, ever owned one?.

Did you go to the Parr Hall Saturday? Bet the handbag dancers were out in full force, the music was cr*p last time.

I'll see you at Lowton in December, Manship guest at next Northern line.

Social source share

Hey Bahaar,

This record wouldn't be out of place in your box mate, ever owned one?.

Did you go to the Parr Hall Saturday? Bet the handbag dancers were out in full force, the music was cr*p last time.

I'll see you at Lowton in December, Manship guest at next Northern line.

Hi aiden

yes i have had couple promos in the past' but i haven't got one now.

parr hall 'loads of handbag dancers 'not real; soul crowd crap nite :g:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert