New Forum Open in the Soul Source - The Sharp End

A fair few bits of site news coming up over next day or so
 First off is word of a new forum setup and at long last now fully intergrated with the site and fully open.

The new forum is called "Sharp End of Vinyl" and can be found in its new home via the look at your box forum.
Its just been set up and is being looked after by long time member Roger Blythe -who you may know better via his member name 45cellar
(members profile link https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showuser=2311)

Many members will be aware of his many informative posts over the years on all sorts of vinyl related subjects, often with label scans and such.
Thanks go out to Chalky, who made a suggestion after Roger has started a new series of posts, that it could be a worthwhile resource if all such posts were posted in a seperate section.
Big thanks to Roger who when talked to him about the possibilties of this, quickly stepped up to the line and agreed to take it on and look after such a place.

The forums already been running for a few days, and as its now offically open, showing on front page. in the new search index, it should in the near future be a valuable and worthwhile resource for all soul fans

Anyway enough of my words here's Rogers intro from the forum.

Words from Roger:

Welcome, everyone.

The aim of this sub forum is to concentrate on information relating to the collecting of original records.
All relevant details relating to original records are worthy of a mention on here. So, please feel free to input and discuss.
There is a wealth of knowledge on this forum and together we can compile a reference for all.

I shall continue to scan, photograph and provide information with as much detail as I am able.

The Bootleg Guide is of course an essential purchase, beyond the information here.

Can view the new forum via link below
https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showforum=56

Members Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.