Clara Hardy

Ady Potts

Does anyone have any info on how many copies of Clara Hardy have been found? A friend of mine was an under bidder on one that sold on ebay, he was several bidders from the top bid, he was then given a buy it now option from the seller. He then replied to the seller saying he would be interested in buying 10 copies, he was told that would be possible. Just wondering if it's going to be a £50 record in the near future :sweatingbullets:

Edited by pottsy
Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Does anyone have any info on how many copies of Clara Hardy have been found? A friend of mine was an under bidder on one that sold on ebay, he was several bidders from the top bid, he was then given a buy it now option from the seller. He then replied to the seller saying he would be interested in buying 10 copies, he was told that would be possible. Just wondering if it's going to be a £50 record in the near future :sweatingbullets:

Would be interested too, as I got out-bid at the last moment on the "hamtrack" copy?

Social source share

Butch must know something you dont Chalky cause he paid $4000+ less than a month ago :)

don't think he bought it in the end

same for everyone...you takes your chances when buying rare records, you never know who's got how many. don't think the quantity showed themselves till after the one Butch bid on and they foolishly (some dealers would say) let it be known by offering multiple copies and mailing under bidders, few had mails.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Soulfood33

Butch must know something you dont Chalky cause he paid $4000+ less than a month ago :thumbsup:

Yeah, But Butch actually has a record collection.. what's a few dollars to that man. Combinations £4.5K + !

I think Clara Hardy was small potatoes to him...Ted why not list all the 4 figure tunes he paid a few $$$ for. I'll start the ball rolling with the "Mellow Souls" $10.. Wasn't Sandy Golden a bit cheaap also

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert