Arrived Today

Guest miff

Droped on the floor from the postman this morning and I Love it. So I Thorgt iI would share it with you

Rhetta Huges - I Carn't stand under this pressure - Tetragrammation

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...cmd=si&img=9225

Little known to me on the otherside you get this , Ignorance is bliss

Rhetta Huges - Your Doing it with her

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...cmd=si&img=9226

PS If me posting my new records up and putting a link on here is starting to piss people off please say so

I just get excited when I get new records and ime the only soulie in the house and i just get the earge to play them to someone. :wicked:

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Andy BB

New to me.

That You're Doing it with her has fantastic verses and then just goes awry at the chorus doncha think?

If the chorus matched the verses it'd be absolutely brilliant. Then again, that's on first listen, it's deffo gonna be a grower.

Nice on Miff!

Social source share

don't think there's any problem miff - thanks for the sounds.

new to me too, agree with andy re the b side's verses/chorus

the otherside is a little midtempo gem isn't it

how much if you don't mind saying?

Social source share

don't think there's any problem miff - thanks for the sounds.

new to me too, agree with andy re the b side's verses/chorus

the otherside is a little midtempo gem isn't it

how much if you don't mind saying?

$ 20 with P&P from craig Morer after posting a request for it in the wants section on site

Bargin me thinks, Dont think its rare though

Social source share

Guest andycambs

Thanks for that Miff, I've had this 45 for a couple of years but for some silly reason I've never flipped it, got a feeling I'll be playing the B side a lot more than the A, cheers mate :sweatingbullets:

Andy

Social source share

You carry on girl ... it's nice to see somebody happy :sweatingbullets: and it's great to listen to tunes that some of us haven't heard before either :boxing:

Thanks for that only ime a boy :thumbsup::thumbsup::):boxing:

Social source share

I don't mind at all mate - think it's nice to see/hear what folks have been buying. Thing is though last time I posted sommet up (not my own thread) with a couple of biggies I'd just bought on I got a snotty email from someone telling me to stop showing off! wanker.gif .....so never again.

Edited by billytheboot
Social source share

I don't mind at all mate - think it's nice to see/hear what folks have been buying. Thing is though last time I posted sommet up (not my own thread) with a couple of biggies I'd just bought on I got a snotty email from someone telling me to stop showing off! wanker.gif .....so never again.

Bollocks to 'em. Post 'em up if yer want. I love it when other grown men, (or ladies), get excited over the liccleblackplatikfingieswotweluvs&treasures. :sweatingbullets: Been doin' it most of my life and it just reinforces that I'm not the only vinyl loonie about!

Regards,

Dave

https://www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

Social source share

Don't be put off Billy, sounds like just jealousy.. always good to hear what people have been buying, from the cheapies to the biggies :sweatingbullets:

Social source share

Bollocks to 'em. Post 'em up if yer want. I love it when other grown men, (or ladies), get excited over the liccleblackplatikfingieswotweluvs&treasures. :sweatingbullets: Been doin' it most of my life and it just reinforces that I'm not the only vinyl loonie about!

Regards,

Dave

https://www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

When you call em thatDave I think it's pretty safe to say you more vinly looney than most :boxing:

Social source share

You know, i've had that Rhetta Hughes since 1993 and always played the "You're Doing it with Her" side. It's funny because I just sold a copy of this for around $15.00 and saw it sold on eBay for around $30, so people really must like it.

Will have to flip it over.

KTF

Jas

(well done shing-a-ling--I was too lazy to list that one at the time)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert