Ebay Prat?

Guest James Trouble

Guest James Trouble

I popped into my ebay account to sort out a couple of records I'd sniped while I was away on my mate's stag week and find I've had negative feedback after 10 days! Some people!!!!

Click here to see what this prat left me as feedback!

Does anyone know who he is? I've been away for a few days, I won the record 10 days ago, and he leaves negative feedback after 10 days!!!!!!!!!!

:yes:

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

• Replies 24
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I popped into my ebay account to sort out a couple of records I'd sniped while I was away on my mate's stag week and find I've had negative feedback after 10 days! Some people!!!!

Does anyone know who he is? I've been away for a few days, I won the record 10 days ago, and he leaves negative feedback after 10 days!!!!!!!!!!

its that rip off clown who was flogging vinyl carver 45s as "rare radio acetates"

carefull, he goes round offering to take people out on the cobbles :P

:P

Edited by mike-
Social source share

Sorry James, but being completely impartial and looking at it from both sides, did either of you contact each other after the auction? Ebay rules do stipulate that the buyer and seller should contact each other 3 days after the auction closes.

On the other hand, if he played by the book, he should have just filed an Unpaid Item Dispute, if he was that concerned. He shouldn't have left you a neg until after trying to sort it out with you directly.

I know I sound a bit hypocritical after my last Ebay escapade, so forgive me. Good news BTW - the neg was removed, and I now have a 100% positive feedback count again!

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Sorry James, but being completely impartial and looking at it from both sides, did either of you contact each other after the auction? Ebay rules do stipulate that the buyer and seller should contact each other 3 days after the auction closes.

On the other hand, if he played by the book, he should have just filed an Unpaid Item Dispute, if he was that concerned. He shouldn't have left you a neg until after trying to sort it out with you directly.

I know I sound a bit hypocritical after my last Ebay escapade, so forgive me. Good news BTW - the neg was removed, and I now have a 100% positive feedback count again!

I see it from that side, but it's not as if it was a long period of time. If he looked at my feedback he'd be able to see that sellers love me and I am normally very fast, so he was a bit quick to react IMO.

Then again, I only use that ID to buy things with so does it matter about negative feedback for me? No, but the negative I left him will surely put off buyers?

The non paying bidder 3 strikes and your out might be a problem though! :yes:

All rather silly. And I'm bored at work, so thought I'd share my frustration with everyone on here.

Anybody else have any silly and rather dull ebay feedback stories. Yawn.... :P

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Yes it is. How come none of us know this chap?

He said he is not going to Fleetwod "this year", so someone must know him?

He's asked me to pay him, although I got a hunch the record won't turn up. we'll see what happens... :yes:

Social source share

Where were you around 4 weeks ago ?

had this up for sale on here and ebay..........couldn't give it away then

finally sold it in a job lot..........dead cheap :yes:

Sold one to Watford Chris for £30..... :P got another not in brilliant nick,but play`s ok.... :P
Social source share

Guest taylormadesoul

Then again, I only use that ID to buy things with so does it matter about negative feedback for me? No, but the negative I left him will surely put off buyers?

cant really understand why you would leave this seller "neg" feedback...

if hes tried to contact you....without any joy etc....

did you inform this seller you were going away ??

i know from past experience that theres nothing worse than

being left "neg" feedback when it isnt your fault....

or am i being to serious.....................

Edited by taylormadesoul
Social source share

Guest James Trouble

We've retracted out feedbacks now, paid him and he's sendingthe record. Good man, if a little impatient.

Oh, and the neg feedback is a retaliation thing. But you're right, no other reason for leaving him neg feedback other than he's a bit impatient and quick to pull the trigger. Good job he's not in charge or the nuclear deterant! :yes:

Social source share

We've retracted out feedbacks now, paid him and he's sendingthe record. Good man, if a little impatient.

Oh, and the neg feedback is a retaliation thing. But you're right, no other reason for leaving him neg feedback other than he's a bit impatient and quick to pull the trigger. Good job he's not in charge or the nuclear deterant! :thumbsup:

Hi, I notice that this seller has had 9 negatives against him in the past 6 months. Got to tell you something! A friend of mine had a difference of opinion over an "off Ebay" deal recently and was sent a virus via e-mail from an American Ebayer!!!

Alan

Social source share

Hi, I notice that this seller has had 9 negatives against him in the past 6 months. Got to tell you something! A friend of mine had a difference of opinion over an "off Ebay" deal recently and was sent a virus via e-mail from an American Ebayer!!!

Alan

had a virus together with abusive e-mails from a seller on gemm "thursdays" in the u.s. so the next time i,m passing through southern texas the blokes gonna get a visit from the lads!!

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Got the record a few days ago. It was sold as :

FEW MARKS...PLAYS FINE

VG+ CONDITION

But it has a deep scratch that which causes the record to click and jump.

I am sure he made a genuine mistake on the listing, but he will not accept the record back and will not give me a refund.

whistling.gif Beware the seller andys.soulbox. :hypo:

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

Guest James Trouble

I wouldn't have bought off him in the first place - dodgy to say the least

The scratch on the record looks fresh, makes me wonder if it was on there when he wrote the ebay listing. thmbdn.gif

If it was on there when he wrote the listing, it's a bit slopy and he should give me a refund, which he is refusing to do.

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

No but perhaps that explains why he offered me the same record on a second chance thing on November 5th - I didn't buy it and just as well by the look of it :yes:

Mike B

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

James, checked out your feedback........Nice dump truck :yes:

Geeooooordie

It's for transporting my records, and it runs forever. It says so in the listing. :yes:

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

Guest sigher the gutter snype

It's for transporting my records, and it runs forever. It says so in the listing. :sleep3:

hey james, my hometown of hatfield that dumper.

probably one of the local pikeys!!!!

might know him whats his name.......good line of dealer boots around here

you can pick up my house that i offered you in that truck :sleep3:

what there second name PETERS????

Social source share

probably one of the local pikeys!!!!

Speaking of pikeys.....

40 Pikeys arrived at Heaven's gates.

St Peter says "There's only room for 12 of you so decide amongst yourselves who's coming in."

10 minutes later St Peter say to God "They're gone".

God say "What, all 40?"

"No." Says Peter.

"The Fcuking gates."

:sleep3:

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!