Lulu And Bobby Womack

Gogger

not sure only caught the back end of show, nice tune that.think it was on bbc , so might be on i player

i played it out a few years back...about 5 ppl came up and asked who it was..when i told them they just said "OH" and walked off again

Social source share

i remember lulu and bobby doing it on top of the pops....it was in the top 40

hi dave.....according to my post about the soul twins you are old enough to remember it lololol

atb moldie

Social source share

I love it, a record with Bobby Womack and Lulu (which is not very good no matter what sort of genius Bobby W is my eyes and what you try to tell yourself about the sh*t that gets played) and its Lulu not Bobby that gets talked about......

Amazing.

Edited by jocko
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

I love it, a record with Bobby Womack and Lulu (which is not very good no matter what sort of genius Bobby W is my eyes and what you try to tell yourself about the sh*t that gets played) and its Lulu not Bobby that gets talked about......

Amazing.

it was a show about lulu not bobby....everyone has different tastes..none are right or wrong

moldie

Social source share

Amazing.

turned me telly on and there was bobby womack singing with lulu, came as a shock, only wanted to know if anyone remembered it, all the best john. trust me i'll prefer bobby womack anyday.

Social source share

Agree !! Agree!!! Agree!!! with Jock.

I adore Bobby Womack, but his version of my favourite song is utter rubbish

I was lucky enough to see Jean perform it this year (without Al) :( & Al to perform it (without Jean) :( at different venues, different times. (I think I would have passed out had I seen them perform it together) No-one else can touch that song, not even the god that is BW, and my big pal Al says so............ :D

post-16505-0-21496100-1319315061_thumb.j

post-16505-0-73699200-1319315146_thumb.j

Edited by Alison H
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!