That Donna Coleman Cover Up

Agent45

• Replies 13
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

OK, after a little searching around this site, it seems that it has been revealed, sort of. Anyway, my copy is available for $250 + $5 postage anywhere in the world.

Sort of blush.gif It has :D and has been known for months :D Russ Vickers found four copies to start with I think...he will no doubt confirm or deny if he reads this.

Social source share

OK, after a little searching around this site, it seems that it has been revealed, sort of. Anyway, my copy is available for $250 + $5 postage anywhere in the world.

Chalky, do I still have to answer you here even though I did on the other forum and traded PMs with you? blush.gif BTW, the 45 is still for sale - two people waiting on a sound file, which I'll email when I get home from work.

Social source share

Sort of :thumbsup: It has :shhh: and has been known for months :wicked: Russ Vickers found four copies to start with I think...he will no doubt confirm or deny if he reads this.

Hi guys

Originally had four copies, kept one, two to UK, one to US. Contacted the same guy months later & he had a few more copies that all went to Shifty via myself. These have now gone.

As far as I am aware it has been uncovered, alto I think a couple are sticking with the DC title.

Also saw one on ebay awhile back being auctioned under the cover up title ????.

Hope this helps guys.

Russ

Edited by Russ Vickers
Social source share

Hi guys

Originally had four copies, kept one, two to UK, one to US. Contacted the same guy months later & he had a few more copies that all went to Shifty via myself. These have now gone.

As far as I am aware it has been uncovered, alto I think a couple are sticking with the DC title.

Also saw one on ebay awhile back being auctioned under the cover up title ????.

Hope this helps guys.

Russ

Have seen a couple in sales boxes over here Russ. Have seen one on e-bay too, I think :thumbsup:

Hope your keeping well?

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Have seen a couple in sales boxes over here Russ. Have seen one on e-bay too, I think :thumbsup:

So what is the record? Cover ups are such a bore! :angry:

Social source share

Last year there was some talk 'round these parts of a tune being played at the 100 Club as Donna Coleman. I don't know if it was ever revealed, but I've got a near mint copy of it available if anyone has want/need of it. PM or email me if seriously interested.

Yep I played it at the 100 Club last year.

Uncovered as far as i am concerned and i have played it uncovered...but damned if i can remeber who it is...something about Love, a year and melons LOL, great help eh :thumbsup:

Edited by Dave Abbott
Social source share

Guest Stuart T

The record is the 1984 Love Machine on Melon (A pale green label with red writing)

Steve Thomas is one the most experemental DJs around at the moment when it comes to pushing new things in a balanced set with new complementing established sounds. If you can catch him DJing, listen out for 2 of his newies which are really first class.... The Nomads c/u - The Love I miss and also The Delegates of Soul c/u (forgot the title). I believe he resident at The New Century Soul Club, and I'm pretty sure he intent on breaking some interesting things this year that are going to be synonomous with the 'New Century sound' . Simply a great DJ.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for that, much appreciated. I hope I get to hear Steve soon, he sounds llike a breath of fresh air! :wicked:

Social source share

theres a copy going on here:-

https://groups.myspace.com/northernsoul

Yes, that is my copy - check the ID of the seller. And now, due to the wonderous glories of technology, here is the song in Real Audio format: https://www.georgiasoul.com/sounds/records/melon.rm

It is still being offered, though I am waiting to hear from two interested parties still.

Social source share

Guest lifeandsoul

Yes, that is my copy - check the ID of the seller. And now, due to the wonderous glories of technology, here is the song in Real Audio format: https://www.georgiasoul.com/sounds/records/melon.rm

It is still being offered, though I am waiting to hear from two interested parties still.

Sorry wasn't taking much notice of who was posting just of what was in the post, plus I don't reckon there's too many on here also on myspace but I could be wrong.

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert